BUS SCENE

Kiyotaka pov:

Are humans truly equal these days everywhere you these days there's talk about it bu...

Unkown: "Excuse me but could you give up your seat" a lady said

She had long black hair she looked like an accountant.

"Why should I give up my seat for a old woman, I'm young plus standing wastes more energy"

Accountant: "Your in priority seating it would be customary that you give up your seat for this old lady"

Blonde hair boy: " yes true this is priority seating but there's no rule stating I have to give up my seat"

Accountant: " but you'll be contributing to the greater good of society"

Blonde hair boy: " hmm I don't really feel like it so if you don't mind go away your intoxicating the air around me"

Accountant: " tskk You children are all the same not caring for your elders it disgusts me"

Before she could say anything else I stood up sigh I guess this might make a good first impression.

Kiyotaka: "You can have my seat"

It appeared everyone on the bus was relieved that the problem was solved.
I wouldn't have done anything but I was getting pretty annoyed at all the commotion.

Old lady: "thank you young man"

I nodded and walked away

Unknown: "thank you for helping that old lady I was going to but you beat me to it"
a girl with strawberry coloured hair said to me she seemed to have developed in different areas quicker then others. I cant lie she is beautiful if I wasn't in that place then I would definitely be head over heels for her.

unknown: "ummm hello"

Kiyotaka: "oh sorry I seemed to be spacing out but yeah to be honest I didn't really want to help her but It was getting pretty annoying so I just gave up my seat to end it"

Unknown: "hmmm well you still helped her so thank you still. Oh by the way my names ichinose honami it's nice to meet you"

Kiyotaka: " ayanokoji kiyotaka it's nice to meet you"

We talked for a bit longer and after a while the bus stopped and people started flooding out I was one of the last.

So this is where I'll be for the next 3 years lets hope it will be fun.

Ichinose: ayanokoji come on you don't want to be late on your first day"

Kiyotaka: "right"

I caught up to her and we walked side by side. So I guess I've made a friend already.

Ha impossible I think of no body as my friend there just pawns In a game I like to play.

Yes I didn't do the bit with horikita mainly because I forgot.