swimming lesson and problems with sudo

I woke up to my alarm ringing I got out of bed and did a small workout to maintain my physique. I'm definitely
Not as strong when I was in the white room but I know I'm still unbeatable.

I had a shower and did the rest of my morning routine and I still had some time until school starts so I'll go to the store and buy some food. I left my dorm and surprisingly people were already in the halls talking to their friends.

Timeskip:

I entered the store it was somewhat busy brushing past everyone I found myself in the food section. Picking out everything I needed and as I was about to walk away someone spoke to me.

Unknown: "hey you aren't you the guy who asked sensei on a date"

I turned around to see a girl with long black hair going behind her shoulder  with a braid and gradient red eyes with a little bow above her chest.

Kiyotaka: "yes I did"

Unkown: "you know shes a teacher right"

Does she think im stupid obviously I know she's a teacher

Kiyotaka: "of course I know she's a teacher I simply done it to confirm a few theories and gain some information"

Unkown:" i see if that's all I'll be going"

Kiyotaka: "before you go you can atleast give me your name"

Unknown: " what if I refuse"

Kiyotaka" it will be kind of awkward not knowing your classmates name for the next 3 years"

Horikita: " fine my names horikita suzune"

Horikita... like the school president.

Horikita: "I'll take my leave now"

After she left I went to the counter and payed for my shopping.

I've still got a feeling somethings up with the points I saw a few products that said free I guess it's for the people who blow through there points in the first month.

Suddenly a boy from our class started shouting it seems he's being provoked by people.

Unknown: " HUH ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME"?

Unkown: "your in class d aren't you

Unknown: "SO WHAT IF I AM"

Unknown: " calm down we want to make a deal if you give us some of your points we will tell you all about the school"

Sigh it's obvious he's being scammed. I might aswell help him

Kiyotaka: "do you guys need something"

Unkown:" who are you"

"Your from class d aswell aren't you"

There was a visible smile on his face he probably thought he could get double the points.

Kiyotaka: "yes I am I'm guessing your 2nd years or 3rd years. And I'm not interested In your little scam.

3rd years: " W-what do you mean scam"

Kiyotaka: "come on its pretty obvious you were going to take his points and then provoke him to attack you. since there's cameras he would be blamed. I'm also guessing those cameras don't record audio since you wouldn't try to do it here if they could hear you"

Unknown was surprised by what I was saying and I could sense horikita listening in.

3rd years: "h-ow d-id you know"

They were backed into a corner and they knew it and to top of the cake I pulled out my phone which had been recording everything. I have them in the palms of my hand