Chapter 11

• Jealousy in Rage •
Toni's P.O.V

"Listen I don't care what nobody say that man Martin Lawrence is funny, I gotta go to one of his shows he'll have me cracking up" I say laughing talking to static as we finally walk back to the building where the studio is held.

"He funny as hell, I took one of my girls to his shows" static replies with a smirk.

"Oh girls huh? You packing?" I slightly lean back at him with a grin on my face.
Static laughed and said.
"Awe man it ain't even like that. I just be exploring my options" he said taking a sip of his drink.
All I could do is side eye him with a slight grin.
We walked inside the building and just before I opened the door to enter the studio static spoke again.

"What happened to your wrist Toni?" He had a look of concern on his face. I quickly hid my wrist by pulling my sleeve down.
"I hit my hand it's not really" I gave him a reassuring smile but he didn't buy it.

"Toni, D be beating on you" he grilled me I could do nothing but look away.
"Toni you can't be letting niggas beat on you, you way better then that" static said grabbing my shoulders so my whole body could face him.
" I try not to do anything but it happens anyways" I tell him.
"Nah Toni it don't matter what you do. Don't let these niggas touch you, a real man wouldn't" he reassured me.
But also added.
"Shit, at least I wouldn't" he looked at me before opening up the door allowing me to enter first.
As I walked past me and static locked eyes for a quick second.
He was honest. I could see it in his eyes he meant what he said.
I shrugged it off and focused on who was all in the room.

"Been about time you came back" Tiffany said smiling walking out the booth with both hands in her back pockets.

"Girl I was hungry" I told her and looked over to see D sitting in the chair he always sits in.
"Hey baby" i been down to his level to kiss him on the cheek.
I could tell he was agitated.

"Yo static where was you at with my girl?"

Oh no.

Tiffany's P.O.V

I look over to see static.
"Ah man, it wasn't even like that I just went with her to grab some food" he said sitting back on the couch.
Toni had a discomfort look on her face as she stood next to D.
"What you doing out with my homeboy" Devante then questions Toni.

Everyone could clearly tell it was conflict going on. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

"Baby I just went to get food and he was hungry to so he tagged along" she put her hand on his shoulder but he quickly rejected and moved his shoulder.

"Come on D you trippin man" Dalvin Says.
"Now let it be tionne i bet you'd be trippin Nigga" D Says to Dalvin.
He then gets up and grabs Toni By the wrist.
"Let's go" he then pulls her out of the studio.

I look to see everyone reaction and
surprisingly no one looked shocked.
Do Devante beat my sis and all these niggas just watch and stare? My mind can't help to wonder that my girl be getting abused and that's where all them small bruises come from.
She always claimed she was just having clumsy moments but D aggression shows otherwise and of course that's not good.
If he touching my friend imma have our homeboys kick his fucking ass.