CHAPTER 4

🐞🔪Lessons are to be learned🔪🐞

°1994
LA, CALIFORNIA

I woke up to the sound of music being played from what I assume to be the kitchen. We all just went straight to Tiffany's house and stayed over, but being as though tiff only has one room me, Latoya, and tiff just slept in her room squeezing in on her kind sized bed.

While the boys slept in the living room. I don't exactly know where they slept at because I was one of the first to fall asleep I fell asleep as soon as Tiffany gave me some sweats to sleep in.

Because I could never sleep in jeans it was always uncomfortable.

I got up and stretched as I look over at toya who was laid out everywhere on the bed snoring- I shake my head and walked out the room making my way to the music in the kitchen.

Not too far of a journey being as though Tiffany stayed in a little house that always reminded of Craig's house on Friday.

"Hey Tiffany" I greeted her and she smiled.

"What's up- I ain't mean to wake you this just my daily routine, cook breakfast while listening to music" she said bobbing her head to Bobby Brown every little step I take.

"It's coo" I tell her before looking off to the living room to see the boys wildy asleep.

I chuckle at the sight.
Dion was on the floor laying on his stomach with his mouth slightly open drooling he had a red blanket just up to his waist without his shirt on, his multiple bandages on his back show from him breaking the glass table with his back, Rashad was on the couch laying on his back with a leg on the arm of the couch and the other one dangling along with one of his hands and his head turned facing the couch so I could only see the back of his head - a blue blanket covered him to his ribcage but both his feet were exposed and not under the blanket, and sticky on the other hand- he seemed to be the only peaceful sleeper, he laid on the couch chair with his legs up- his whole head turned to the point where his chin is touching his shoulder, he had a white blanket that covered his feet up to his neck.

"Awwe look how cute they look" I said to Tiffany sticking my bottom lip out.

She scrunched up their face.

She walked over to get two pans.
And instantly started banging the two together waking the boys out there sleep, Rashad shot his whole body up while sticky just lifted his head and Dion- well he didn't flinch.

"Now why would you do that" I asked her.

"Because, look at them they finna have my living smelling lime boys and breath" she said going back to the stove to flip the pancakes.
I shook my head at her response and looked back over to the boys who were woke including Dion.

"Hey y'all" I greeted walking over to them sitting next to Rashad I finally take his face in and my eyes grew big.

"Rashad your eye!" I slightly yell.
He just looked at me and nodded.

"It's that bad?" He questioned.

"Not really, purple is your color" Latoya says walking in and plopping next to me grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.