Chapter 5

Shivansh's POV

I am currently in my office checking files for signatures when my thoughts wandered to HER, her every moment, her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her joyfulness, everything.

My train of thoughts was broken by the ringing of my phone, 

"Hello, Shivansh Oberoi speaking"

"Hello, Shivansh Oberoi's Father speaking"

"Oh, I'm sorry Dad I did not check the name"

"Haha! It's ok beta I understand, I was the same when I was where you are, I know how work can be"

"Thanks dad, so how did you remember me today at this time!"

"Oh yeah I was saying that today come back home early as I have something important to discuss with you."

"Okay dad I will, but is everything okay? I mean anything serious!"

"No beta, nothing serious as you are thinking although it is important"

"Ok dad, bye I'll be there"

"Bye beta"

After the call with dad, I went back to work. In evening after finishing my work for the day I headed to home. After freshening up we all had dinner together and after dinner we spend some time together as a family, it's kind of has become our daily ritual so that we can spend time together it also releases our full day's stress. 

As soon as everyone were settled down in the living room, dad said he had something important to discuss with us all, I saw him exchanging looks with my mom and understood that this is something serious.

"What is it dad?"

"So, I have thought about it, and I think you should get married Shivansh" - Dad

"What!"

"Gautam is right beta it is correct time for you to get married!" exclaimed Bade Papa

"Bade Papa you too!"

"Wow, bhai's marriage, amazing!" - Neil

"Think about it beta, we all just want you to get settled and be happy, and if you have anyone then also you can tell us" - Mom

"No, mom there is no one in my life, and as far as marriage is concerned then I trust you all with my life and if you all think that it is the right time then I am ready, and also know that I trust you so whoever you all will think is right for me, then so be it"

"Oh, I am so happy beta you are ready, and thank you for trusting us so there is a proposal for you, if you don't mind, we can meet the family and girl and I have a feeling that she is the perfect one for you" - Dad

"You don't need to thank me dad you are my family, and you will always think the best for me, I love you all!"

"Ok then I will talk to them and decide for the meeting tomorrow and will inform you all about it" - Dad

"Ok dad"

"Oh, and I have already sent you the name and picture of the girl if you want to have a look, you know! ;)" - Dad

Suddenly blush crept up my cheeks for some unknown reason and then started the never-ending torture of teasing by my family. 

"No dad, I trust you, so I don't have to look at it and I am so tired, so I am going to sleep, bye and goodnight, everyone"

And I left from there not wanting to be the victim of teasing again. 

While laying on my bed the thought of looking at the picture came to my mind, but I brushed it off, after some time unknowingly I opened the picture as I couldn't sleep. Looking at the picture I was shocked as I did not expect it to be HER. Then I glanced at her name, ADITI SINGHANIA, wow the name suits her and I again was a blushing mess. I slept with her thoughts still running in my mind and a huge smile on my face. 

A/N-

So, another chapter, what are your opinion on this chapter do comment down below and let me know, also vote if you liked it, will be appreciated, Thank you.

STAY TUNED

XOXO

~Addy