Chapter 6

After talking both families decided to meet on Sunday.
Soon Sunday came and Oberoi's headed to the Singhania Villa.

Whereas both Shivansh and Aditi were nervous as to what this day held for both of them. Shivansh was excited as he was going to meet his Angel again, while Aditi was stresses how would be the person and his family.

Yes, for Shivansh she was his Angel, who brought so many emotions to him which he had never experienced before.

After reaching they were welcomed warmly, Shivansh realized he knew Varun from a business party he attended before, but his eyes were searching and waiting for someone else, which didn't go unnoticed by everyone else.

Aditi's POV

I was ready in an outfit given by Mumma for today, although I didn't want to wear it but you know how moms can be sometimes.

Outfit of Aditi 👆🏻

Soon I heard the doorbell and commotion downstairs and knew that they have arrived, my nervousness knew no bounds right now but deep down had a feeling that everything is going to be great.

Soon Maya Di came to call me downstairs, there I saw a lot of people, a lady in her early 50's I thought she must be his mom so I went forward to touch her feet and then a man sitting beside her must be his father and I touched his feet as well and there was an elderly couple as well whom I couldn't figure out who were they, nevertheless I touched their feet as well.
(In India, sons and daughters-in-law touch elder's feet as a token of showing respect and also to seek blessings from them, mostly daughters do not touch feet and just greet them)

"She is Aditi, our daughter"-Mom

And then, she Introduced me to everyone, the lady was indeed his mother and next to her was her husband, the couple were his Tauji and Taiji (Father's elder brother and his Wife), the young couple were his Bhai and Bhabhi, his younger sister and his cousin sister and brother, then my eyes met his, suddenly my breath was stuck lost in his dark brown eyes, his perfect jawline with light beard, his broad shoulders, I was so lost in noticing Him that did not realize the people around us, I was brought back by nudging of Maya Di leaving me embarrassed as hell.

Shivansh's Outfit 👆🏻

"She is so beautiful, Virinda Ji"- His Mom

I blushed at her compliment.

And then they asked me some things about me like what do I do and etc. etc., while talking I could feel a burning gaze on me and somehow knew whose it was, but I royally ignored it.

"I think we should let the children talk to each other and let them know each other somewhere private while we elders have a talk."- His taiji said

"Yes, why not, Aditi take the children to the garden and show them around"- Mom

I nodded and signed them to follow me outside.

"Wow bhabhi your garden is so beautiful!"-His younger Brother said, and I blushed at the word 'bhabhi', what is happening, today everyone is hell bent on making me blush, I don't think I have even blushed this much in my entire life as I am doing today.

"Yeah, Neil is right, the garden is indeed beautiful and the house as well"- His bhabhi said, oh so his brother's name is Neil, Got it!

"Thank you!" - I did not know what else to say I am very bad at initiating conversations with the people who are strangers to me and right now they are practically stranger only for me.

"I can show you guys the house if you want, and Aditi will show Shivansh around the garden"- Maya Di said, so His name is Shivansh nice name I thought, I know what Di is trying to do but she knows how bad I am at this but still she wants to leave me alone with him, I glared at her but as usual she ignored it.

"Yes, I think that would be great" - His bhabhi said, and all others went away leaving me and Him alone.

It was so awkward between us for the few minutes but then I found some courage and spoke

"Umm, would you like to sit and talk or walk and talk"

"Walk is fine"- him

"Ok, then let's walk"

We started walking towards the garden and I showed around a bit to him and talked about the stories behind them to make us comfortable a bit.

(S is for Shivansh in the conversation below)

"So, let's introduce ourselves properly" - S

"Ok, I am ADITI SINGHANIA, 25 years old, I am an MBA graduate and currently working in SHINGHANIA JEWELERS"

"And I am SHIVANSH OBEROI, 29 years old, businessman and currently the CEO of OBEROI INDUSTRIES"- S

"Great, CEO, must be lots of responsibilities and hard work required for such a position"

"Yes, indeed but also proud to be able to handle it" - S

"That is true, even I am so proud of my brother seeing him succeeding so well in his life, and I am sure your family must also be very proud of your achievements"

"Yes, thank you, and your brother is very good at what he does I must say, he is brilliant" - S

"Thank you, so I was thinking let's play a game, 20 questions, and I know sounds a bit silly but, in this way, we will get to know somethings about each other, what say?"

"Hey, it's not silly but a very good idea so let's start!"- S

"Ok"

And like this playing we got to know a lot about each other. I eventually got comfortable in conversing with him and somehow, I got the feeling of being safe and comfortable around him, that he is a great man with right values, and his family is also very nice I got to know all of their names and lot about them, felt like I know them form ages, Overall, it was a great experience talking to him. We didn't realize in talking that how much time has passed, Maya Di came to call us and told it has been 1hour and Half since they left, so we rushed towards the hall where everyone was siting. Soon they all left after greetings were done.

Mom told me tell my decision till tomorrow morning and think properly till that time, both mom and Bhai liked him I could tell by their expressions what were they expecting my answer to be, soon I left to my bedroom and my thoughts were totally occupied by Him.

My thoughts were broken by the ringing of my phone, it was KRATI my best friend, Shit! I am gone as I haven't told any of them about today's meeting, Please God Save Me!

A/N-

Hey guys how did you like there first meet, do let me know in the comments and votes.

P.S. Sorry for the late update.

STAY TUNED

XOXO

~Addy