7

Jett POV:

I growl at the man who shoves the butt of the gun into my forehead. I feel a streak of thick blood run down my skin, trailing into my mouth. The taste of iron fills my mouth, threatening me to gag.
"I told you Namgil," I spit my own blood at his shoes. "I don't have it. And even if I did, I would never give it to a dumbass like you."
Namgil scowls and shoots at the ground beside me. Insam yelps in fear and pushes himself against me.
"Don't fuck with me Namgil," I flick my wrist and the tattoos of my arm light up. The men immediately point their guns at my head, cocking their rifals. "You know better."
I push myself off the ground and shoot up into the air. The men all fly back from the force of the wind, and fall to their asses. Bullets fly through the air, but not a single one connects with my body.
Ling immediately springs into action shooting the 2 men closest to her, right in the chest.
I pull out my knife and shoot it through the air. It flies through Namgils thigh and he yelps in pain.
I dash forwards through the air and kick one of the goons right in the jaw who falls to the ground unconscious. I land on the ground behind Namgil and grab him by the neck, locking him into a chokehold.
Three of the men run off, and the other four start shooting at me and Sage.
I let go of Namgil and burst up into the air. I dash behind one of the goons and grab him by the arm. I look him in the eyes, the fear growing in his face. I wink and throw him into his partner, who shoots himself in the foot.
I laugh and dash towards the other man as Ling deals with the last one.
His eyes grow wide and he trips backwards as he runs off, screaming like a baby. Ling deals with the last guy easily and I return to Namgil who's trying to crawl away. I grab him by his hair and look him into the eyes.
I pull out my knife from his thigh with my other hand and he screeches in pain. I throw him on the ground and step on his arm, twisting my boot into his skin.
"Mess me with me again," I kick him in the jaw to add a little emphasis. "And I'll kill you."
He coughs in pain when I release him and he limps off, holding his thigh in pain.

Sage POV:
What. The. Fuck.
I just saw Sunwoo beet up seven armed men without breaking a sweat.
The three men who I shot lay around me breathless. I curse under my breath.
I have to clean this up before the cops come.
"Insam!" Sunwoo calls out for her dog. Insam ran off during the fight, but luckily he comes running back, jumping into her arms. She laughs as he licks the wound on her forehead.
I catch myself smiling and before she can look over at me I change my expression.
"We have to leave immediately. If anyone was around they would have called the cops," I tell her. "I'll have someone clean it up for us."
I pull out my protocol pager and send a code gray to HQ. "A team should arrive soon to clean up the mess we made."
I walk over towards Sunwoo and take a look at the gash on her forehead. She turns her head away but I gently grab her by the chin and turn her back to face me.
"This is bad Sunwoo. I can fix it for you," I say as I inspect her forehead but she doesn't respond. I look her in the eyes and we stare at each other for a good few seconds before I let go of her head and wipe off my robe. I don't look her back in the eyes when I sommon my healing aura at my hands.
"Um, I'm gonna have to... touch your face" I say quietly.
She smirks. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." I clear my throat and continue to avoid her gaze as I press my palm against her wound. The gash slowly starts closing, and Sunwoo sighs in relief.

"You should have seen their faces," Sunwoo chuckles as we walk down the busy streets of Seoul.
The image of Sunwoo flying through the air, dodging the bullets and beating up those men keeps playing in my mind. She didn't make a mistake a single time.
"Where did you learn all of that?" I ask her.
"Hm? Oh, my brother started teaching me fighting styles when I was five years old. I mastered Jiu-Jitsu at 10 years old," she says as she flexes her arm in a joking way.
"Where's your brother now? Maybe he can join the protocol," I respond.
Her pace slows down and she avoids eye contact by looking at her shoes. "It doesn't matter. He wouldn't be able to join the protocol anyways." I could tell she was upset and decide not to push the question.
We walk in awkward silence for a few seconds until I spot the old mans Bungeo-ppang stand in the distance.
"Want some Bungeo-ppang?" I ask Sunwoo and she looks up from the ground.
"Fuck yah!" She claps her hands. "I love Bungeo-ppang!" We head over to the stand and the old mans eyes immediately go wide.
I smile slyly when we meet gazes. I spot his hand wrapped up in bandages, but I don't really feel remorse. He got me into a lot of trouble.
He furrows his eyebrows but doesn't argue with making us two Bungeo-ppangs. I give him 20 credits and a 5 credit tip for the hand.
We walk off, taking bites of our sweet bread.
"Bungeo-ppang is my favorite," says Sunwoo through a mouthfull. Her eyes light up as she takes another bite. She tears off a piece and feeds little Insam.
We walk in a comfortable silence, taking bites out of our bread. It takes ten minutes before we have to stop on a less busy street.
"This is going to sound weird, but I'm going to have to put a blindfold on you," I tell Sunwoo. "We can't have you know the location of HQ until you become an official agent." She raises an eyebrow but shrugs.
"Just don't kidnap me," she half jokes.
"Wouldn't even think about doing that," I chuckle and slip the cloth over her eyes and grab her by the shoulders to direct her around the streets.
"We're going to HQ. Get ready to impress."