cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂

The pic above is a very bad description that I drew of a scene in this chapter lol
──╍────╍───╍─────╍────╍───
Notes
⚊⚊⚊⚊

Y/n=your name
L/n=last name
F/D=Favorite drink
B/N=Bully's name
───╍─────╍─────╍─────╍────

Previously on true love is scary╏

"I think - I think I need more sleep" was the last thing I said before I lost all consciousness..
────╍───────╍───────╍────

◍◍◍

'WHOEVER IS POKING ME CAN THEY STOP'

Is what is currently going threw my head right now. I want to open my eyes but it feels like there glued shut so for now I just listen and see what these genshin characters are talking about.

'I still wonder how they got hear'

(3rd person pov)

"uhh what happened to her did I kill her with my good looks ~"

"Shut it bard" diluc snapped "it's not the time for your foolishness"

"Awww cmon diluc lightin up~"

"Shouldn't we try and wake her up?" Kaeya voiced.

"No she could be a threat and the reason why we are in this situation" Xiao huffed.

" Calm down Xiao I believe that she is not a threat...but I don't blame u for having your guard up seeing as though were in an unknown place possibly in a different world to ". Zhongli said

"Well either way let's wake her up so that we can figure out where we are and how to get back to teyvat"

As the five men conversed y/n started to slowly wake up.

(1st person pov)

"Ughhh-" groaning as I slowly start to sit up begin taking note that I was In fact not seeing things noticing how diluc, kaeya, venti, xiao, AND zhongli were still currently standing in my living room arguing about who

"Um hello? "

Everyone turn towards me in a flash. ' Dang they turned so fast I think they gave me whiplash'

Coming to the conclusion that their probably wondering were they are and who I am, I open my mouth to speak up but before I could get anything to come out of my mouth someone speaks up before me.

"Who are you? " telling by the monotone in their voice I could tell diluc had been the one to speak up.

" well I was gonna get to that but you kinda.. Cut me off." "as I was going to say my name is y/n..y/n l/n." I said.

"And currently you are standing in my home which resides in C/n..."

'They must have already figured out that their not in teyvat anymore'

Noticing that they weren't as shocked as I thought they would be about the news I just spit out.

"I'm guessing that were not on teyvat anymore considering none of us know about a place called C/n..." Zhongli mumbled.

"Lighten up fellow adventurers! " venti mused. "Now we get to explore brand new places and learn about brand new things while in this world"

"Yes but... We all have our own responsibilities back in teyvat.. So if we're not there then who willvtake care of our jobs? " kaeya asked.