¢нαρтєя 4

Notes
───────╍
Y/N=your name
B/n=bully's name
──────╍─────╍──

◎◎◎

Previously on true love is scary♡
────╍─────╍─────╍─────╍───

'So the characters I got from wishing are the characters who ended up here so what if with that is a clue to how they got here...'

'But that doesn't really help me on getting themback ' I sigh 'this is going to be harder than I thought '
───────╍───────╍───────

It was after school when I realized that I had to go shopping for more food because I know the food I already had was not enough to keep me and an extra 5 people alive.

But first I had to figure out how I would get out of the current situation which of course always has something to do with b/n..

'Maybe she stalks me all day because there's no wayy that it's a coincidence that she's just every where I go'

I don't know why she always chooses to bother me but I just wish she would leave me alone in piece for like at least a day.

But alas that dream would be to good to be true. So now I'm stuck here staring dead in her soul as she pesters me about how I have 5 ✨beautiful✨men in my house. and to be honest...EVEN I don't know how it happened.

And right about now she's getting on my last nerve and its giving me a headache.

"Look I don't really care about what you have to say right now so if you'll excuse me I'll be leaving. " and with each word I say I take small steps back.

Once realizing that she's not gonna turn around anytime soon. I slowly but surely take one more step back.

'Screw it'

And with that I turn around and started sprinting. I was not in the mood to deal with her today.

Noticing that I'm a good distance away I stop sprinting. then I continued walking my way home.

"Finally I can go home,sit on my couch and be lazy"

So with that In mind I sped up my pace a little and continued on my way home with nothing particular in mind. Seeing as I'm to tired to even think straight.

"Dang...I still have to go shopping" I groan. "Maybe I could take one of them with me" I mumble."just so that I get done quicker " I chuckle.

Seeing my house up ahead I fastened my pace just a tad more.

Walking up to my door step I take out my house key and bust open the door.

"I'm back!". I call out,slamming the Door shut behind me.

While I was taking off my shoes I hear a pair of footsteps come rushing at me.

Turning around. Im immeditly tackled to the ground. it was then i realized said person smelt like straight alcohol and at that moment i knew exactly who it was.

"Y/nnnnn! Yourrr backk :D." Venti slurred.

"VEnti please get off of me i wheeze.

"Butt whyyyy"

"Because your heavy and I would like to go change into something comfortable" I say pushing him off me.