INTRODUCTION

Year 2022

Year 2022.

The doors of the club burst open, the future heir to the throne was excited to start the best part of the day, playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Why was it the best part of the day?
He was tired of getting little notes from love-struck, naive girls.

-What are you going to do with those," asked Mike, looking at the many notes he had in his locker, and it was only half the school shift.

-I guess I'll just burn them," he says casually.

Mike was a little jealous that his best friend, being so popular with the girls, he had only dated one girl, Jane, and she was the only one who listened to him.

Eddie starts the campaign, they had to finish quickly, he had a date that night.

Will sat in his seat next to Mike. The two of them made a great team and supported each other. Although their friendship when they hit puberty became quite distant because of Mike and his obsessive, clingy relationship with Jane they became best friends again. No one knows how they solved the problem, Mike is still very dependent on Jane and is also unable to say "I love you" to his girlfriend.

Everyone watched the awkward tension between the two boys, Will's discomfort and Mike's concern. Will uncomfortable about his feelings and Mike worried about losing their friendship.

"Girls ruin everything," Mike had said and Max gave him a dirty look.

The game begins, everyone was attentive and ready to attack or escape. The game flows well together with all the participants, Mike and Will are the secret weapon and use them against the last enemy. They fail the first time but have another try and win. Eddie makes exaggerated gestures depicting the enemy dying and ends the game.

They all leave the venue and find people coming out of the gym, they had had a game.

Erica, Will and Mike approach Lucas, Max and Jane to greet them while Eddie and Dustin leave with Robin and Steve.

They all say their goodbyes and leave in their corresponding cars. Max, Jane and Eddie in Billy's car - he had come at the last minute - while in Steve's car were Dustin, Lucas, Erica, Robin, Mike and Will.

Steve leaves Lucas and Erica first, then Dustin who talked to Dustin's mother and finally Mike and Will at the Byers' house, Mike was sleeping over.

-Mike, I'm not sure about this but I've talked it over with my mom and I'm going to sign up for a modeling agency," he says to his best friend sitting on the bed.

-Oh, that's great," he replies somewhat nervously, "You're actually very attractive, I mean, the girls say so and all.

Will grimaces, Mike was in denial that he was attractive.

-You're in, too," Will says jokingly, obviously the modeling thing was to take his mind off it and earn some money for college.

-Oh sure, but I'm not that good looking.

Will is saddened: "What? You are handsome, your freckles, your curls, plus you're slim and tall!

Will was unbelievable, it brought a smile to his face.

-All right, I'll sign up, but it's your fault if I don't win.

Will laughs and goes over to hug his friend but restrosced at knowing his situation, that their friendship was awkward.