Elliot Canta

Name: Elliot Canta

Age: 27

Gender: Male

Sexuality: quiet gay

Personality: Elliot has been quiet all his life. Never really having much to say, but people also never really listened either. Keeping to himself, often delving into his studies and work. Determined and ambitious, he was able to graduate vet school. Having a soft spot for animals, since they were the only beings he found comfort in. With the few friends he does have, they see a soft side to him. Enjoying teasing his friends and playing along with the jokes. Drinking tends to loosen him up a lot, he will often smile a lot and get flirtatious.

Looks

Tattoos: the pawprint of his cat on the inside of his left wrist

Scars: multiple scars from different animals he's treated in his field.

Likes: Animals, coffee, breakfast foods, fantasy movies, cozy blankets.

Dislikes: dense crowds, aggroant people, birds, when food is too greasy.

Family: Father- Andrew Canta

Mother- Lillien Canta

Older Brother- Jullien Canta

Older Sister- Jillian Canta

Background: Elliot was born after his family already had its golden children. His older siblings were twins, the perfect set of twins according to his family. Growing up, Elliot learned quick that he would never out shine his brother and sister.

After desperate attempts to get praise from his parents, he realized nothing would work. He still strive for perfect grades, aced every test. Never got much praise for it. His trophies and awards didn't get displayed. Frankly, he stopped caring much once he graduated highschool.

He got lucky, a full-scholarship ride through vet school. He graduated with flying colors and enjoyed his new occupation. After graduating, he moved to a new job, a new life. He moved to an area where he could work on more than rich people pets. Yet actual farm animals, and exotic animals as well.

Extra: the cat in the picture is his cat Pippin

For Smut
Postion: Switch (heavy lean towards botton)

Turn ons: ~find out~

Turn offs: any gross bodily fluids, being pressured