Duni's Patootie Booty

A young man wakes up in a mysteriously comfy landscape where sudden massive earthquakes shake up the land. Suddenly, he hears a voice saying, "Hey, I didn't ask for this! It's too embarrassing!" That's when he realized that he was on a giant girl butt and the white landscape was her panties.

The young girl shook her booty so much that it caused an enourmous earthquake across the panty landscape, as if she was complaining to someone. The young girl on the other hand took notice of the visitor embarrassed by what he was standing on and realized something.

Duni: Are you a survivor from the deceased planet Earth?

Y/n: Y-yeah...

Duni: Hmm. Maybe having a Planet Booty might be so bad after all. I'm Duni, a-and I'm as embarrassed as you are. Th-the planet you are on is my P-P-Patootie B-Booty.

Y/n: I-I'm Y/n. What happened to the Earth?

Duni: It's destroyed. It couldn't withstand the human destruction and ended. I and other girls like me were chosen by my big sister Jenny Secret to have our b-butts as gigantic planets. Sh-she called them Planet Booties. W-would you like to stay a while? I-I think you might explore other Planet Booties in this universe.

Y/n: I'm in. Hopefully, I might find another mother planet since Earth was destroyed.

Duni: Great. I-I just hope you're ready for a bumpy ride there.

Y/n realized that she was gonna take a walk while civilization was on her Patootie Booty. Earthquakes were felt with each jiggle when she took a step and even Y/n could realized that he might be able to meet bigger omni giantesses with Planet Booties. An adventure to find another mother planet.