The Bootyquake Dance, the Nutritional Volcano and Moon Planets Part 1

At the Planet Booty Hotel, a woman named Valerie Bradson and her Planet Booty, Weekend GoddAss were there to greet them.

Valerie: What is your date for tonight.

Mina: My Date's name is Y/n and we would like your best Planet Booty Room and Moon Planets, please.

Valerie: Right this way!

While Mina followed Valerie to her favorite room, she expained to Y/n why the Planet Booty Hotel as her favorite place.

Mina: So, Y/n, the Planet Booty Hotel configurates the Planet Booty to a specifications and compares it to the giantess and her date's room, and gives her Moon Planets based on the date's place he wished to go to and the type of style of his or her liking! Not to mention the Bootyquake Dance Floor is the place where a giantess can dance her Planet Booty to an apocalyptic rate of a 50.0! And most of all, the Nutritional Volcano Restaurant serves everything to fill up a giantess and her Planet Booty Volcano blows up a nutritional gas that'll fill up her people's tummies for the time they are here! We're gonna have a fun time together!

Valerie: Miss Mina, the Pantyshot Room. And the Metropolis and Apocalyptic Moon Planets will be here momentarily.

As Mina entered her favorite room she could see the celing was a skirt and the wall was the distance of a cheerleader's legs and the floor was a cheerleader's butt. Mina explained the details to Y/n

Mina: Ooh, the Pantyshot room is the picture of a Cheerleader's butt and panties. Y/n, the Pantyshot room is like a 3D picture of a specific girl's panties. the ceiling and side walls are a girl's skirt the wall in front of me is a girl's legs heading to the distance, and the wall behind me is a girl's end of the skirt! Pretty cool, huh? Besides, I'm quite surprised at you, Y/n. You wished to go to the Tokyo Metropolis and have dreams of a Post-Apocalyptic Anarchy? That's pretty cool!

Then there was a knock on the door and Mina opened it to reveal two massive sets of Metropolis and Apocalyptic Moon Planets.

Valerie: Enjoy your stay!

Mina: Thanks, Valerie! Let's see these hover around my Pantieria!

As she placed the two sets in her orbit, the people down there realized their new home was the view of the super-massive Planet Booty, Mina's Pantieria.

Mina: Heeheehee! These Moon Planets are fun! I bet I could have fun with them in the Bootyquake Dance Floor!

Y/n: I can't wait to try out these things. When's the times for each activity.

Mina: The Nutritional Volcano Restaurant opens right now actually! Let's eat!

At the Nutritional Volcano Restaurant, Mina decided to grab 10 soda cans and use a glass cup and a straw to erupt her volcano hole.

Mina: Get Ready~! It's gonna be quite a blast~! Heehee!

Mina drank all the cans.

Mina: Oof, I can feel the magma building up. Let's go back to the Pantyshot Room so I can give you your dinner!

Back in the Pantyshot Room, Mina laid down on one of the butt cheeks and waited for her Volcano to erupt while the Pantierians waited for the Volcanic Eruption. Y/n wondered what the gas would taste like, but all of a sudden, her butt cheeks grumbled at an astonishing 11.7 Bootyquake. The Bootyquake swarm continued until her Volcano crater erupted 10 times unleashing incredible 33.7's, making the Pantierians fall down with the force that shook Mina's Pantieria. Then it was time to go to the Dance Floor, which means...

Mina: BOOTYQUAKE TIME!

Mina started running to the Dance Floor, giving the Pantierians' a tremendous 34.9 Bootyquake. Y/n could tell she was happy by the tremor she's giving. Then they got to the dance floor and it was packed with girls her size.

Mina: EEEEEEE! Tonight's Pantyshot Queen Night! Yay!

Then, she got to the middle of the dance floor and she got her Planet Booty to an 8.8 Bootyquake ready for the next song which was Shake that Monkey. When the song was on, she shook her booty side to side, up and down, all around to an apocalyptic 50.0, giving the Metropolis Planets study and allowing the Apocalyptic Planets to run amok while fighting zombies, machines, and monsters of all shapes and sizes. The Pantierians were having a good time the buildings were swaying left and right, the roads were going up and down, and the cars were going back and forth while the people try to find their balance while Mina was dancing her Planet Booty off. Y/n could tell Mina was so happy to dance that she grew to a tremendous rate that the other Pantyshot Queens could see this! They were in the presence of the Biggest giantess in the galaxy. When the night was over, Valerie was surprised to see Mina's height multiplied in a way that she slapped her left butt cheek to congraduate Mina on her dancing tonight. Mina blushed at Valerie's compliment and butt slapping all the way to the Pantyshot Room, where Y/n asked her a very important question.

Y/n: Mina, that was the best fun I had in my life. I... I love you, Mina. You are an incredible giantess who cares about her Pantierians and Moon Planets and it makes me safe around you! Mina, will you be my girlfriend?

Mina: Yes Y/n! I'll be your girlfriend! I'm so happy!

She started to grow again while she laid on her bedroom floor and got bigger and bigger until she stopped at her new size. She bid her new boyfriend goodnight and slept to the next day where they left the hotel and the Bootyquakes were much stronger than before. This was only the beginning of the adventures to come as Mina and Y/n explored the universe as Mina's Pantieria grows Bigger and Better than ever.