Rika's Planet Chaos

As Mina and Y/n explored the Universe they met some new Giantesses along the way and their Planet Booties too. Amy Rose and her Pink Celestial, Riho Futaba and her Dream C Sphere, Jessica Rabbit and her Toon World, even Princess Charlie her Happy Hindquarters. Today, they witnessed a Chaotic Helleaven and her Planet Booty.

?: JENNY, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BUGS ON MY ASS?! THEY BETTER BE PAYING THEIR RENT!

Mina: Oh, Rika Helleaven! Hi there!

Rika: Oh, the happy giantess. *sigh* Hey, Mina. What's up?

Mina: Well, you do know that there are Otakus and Weeaboos on your Planet Booty, right?

Rika was surprised to hear that she's an otaku with a Planet Booty filled with otakus and weeaboos like her. Rika decided to give her little "bugs" a little apocalypse.

Rika: Just so we're clear, they rule my ass with an iron fist, right?

Mina: R-right.

Rika: Hey, you bugs! If you wanna live on my ass-tromical planet, you're gonna have to get used to the apocalypse I'm about to give you! HAHAHAHA!

Rika shook her butt so much that her people were having a fun time in her apocalypse. Mina decided to hide Y/n from Rika because she would make his life a living hell of a nightmare.

Y/n: So, shall we get going?

Mina: Yeah, I agree. Time to go.

So, Mina and Y/n continued their adventure across the stars. Y/n met many Planet Booties along the way, but he had feelings for his Mother Giantess and her Planet Booty. He decided to be Mina's boyfriend. So, when they were away from Rika and her Planet Chaos, he asked her what he's been waiting to ask for a long time.

Y/n: Mina?

Mina: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n: Will you, uh, go on a date with me?

Mina: *gasp* YES! I would love to!

So Mina made a reservation to the Planet Booty Hotel and Restaurant, where they will eat dinner, dance, and spend the night. It was also the place where Mina will gain her first Moon Planets, for people of Mina's Pantieria.