Number 46

She looked at the knife, covered in blood, and looked back up at the shackles with hands belonging to a corpse. She gazed at the lifeless head on the floor,"Time to pack this up"she spoke under her breath.

She closed the last ziplock bag with the soon to be sold organs and the set aside limbs. She grabbed the bag with the kidney and put it in the freezer,she then repeated this with the rest of the organs from the empty torso. She closed the freezer and took the bags with limbs to the kitchen for preparing.

"Whole or chopped.... Whole or chopped...... " She mumbled to herself as she set a disembodied leg on her counter."Whole" she whispered. She began to skin the leg with a potato skinner,the skin peeling off like old paint. She sprinkled breading on the leg and set it into the preheated oven.

Her head popped up when she heard the beep of the oven timer,"Dinners ready" she said quietly. She took the freshly baked breaded leg out of the oven with her oven mit. She set it on a large plate and decorated it with lettuce. She held the leg up to her mouth, salivating. She sank her sharp, triangle-like teeth into the bloody, rare-cooked,calf of the leg. She tore off a large chunk of the flesh and chewed, the veins getting in-between her teeth. She bit and tore off the rest of the calf area of the leg and moved onto the thigh. She tore into the fat covered muscle of the upper leg. She scarfed it down hastily. She began to chew on the bones of the leg that had been stripped of all meat.

She placed the plate in her sink and walked back down to the basement with the freezer. She opened it and stamped on all the bags ,'#46' closed the freezer, and put it into her truck.