Erm :3

(This may or may not be written as homestuck OC fanfiction)

Your name is PORPIA and today you need a volunteer (or rather victim) for your magic tricks! You're already at a lowblood hangout area,(lowblood bar)you don't catch many glances just being a limeblood and all, but you've spotted the perfect troll! A goldblood who seems to be blindly stumbling around the floor,as if their sight globes aren't working. You tap them on the shoulder "-{ Suup, you good man?" The troll replies "wHaxt!!? nOO!! I canxt SEE!!". They appear to have seen mind honey, it's too late for them anyway. "-{ ok juust follow me I totally know how to fix that" You say,grabbing them by their shirt and guiding them into your hive. "-{alright just down here" you tell them. You pull the specific book needed to open the cool bookshelf secret trapdoor or whatever and jump down into your epicly cool magic hallway. You set up your screen and point the camera at the block you have laid the goldblood on "-{ok I've like gotta strap youu on here real quuick or else it won't work" " wHaxt woNxt WORK??!?"yells the goldblood as you put on the makeshift constraints.

You turn on the Livestream."-{ hey guuya this is PORPIA the cool magician and today we're gonna be trying out the sawing trick." "WHAXT?!"squeals the goldblood as you reach for your rusted saw. You line it up to their abdomen and begin sawing. The rust on the saw flakes into the opening wounds as dark yellow blood slowly becomes visible. You break through the skin and work your way through the fat,finally getting to the muscle "-{ wouuld not recommend guuys,sawwing someone in half is hard." You tell the camera. You break through the muscle and easily saw through their acid tract, leaving the posture pole to get though, being especially difficult cause ermmm it's bone. You take a lil peek at the halfway split,both sides are covered in rusty metal flakes and dirt and the acid tract is falling out and split in half. You finish the sawing and separate the two halves,you then take out your magic stick and say to the camera "-{Alakazam alakazoom,mend this would and their bloodpusher too!!!" It of course, expectedly,doesn't work. "-{oh well." You remove the top white bit off of your wand to reveal a scalpel. You use your magical scalpel to slice a triangle near the goldbloods bellowsacs,they've of course stopped breathing by now.

You turn off the stream and feed a arm of the goldblood to your rabbit Which strangely only likes goldblood arms,rustblood legs and everything else aboves heads. It chomps down as the throw the goldblood corpse into your blase spinner