5 years later *sorry if it is twice it screwed up on me*

Scar's P.O.V

It has been five years since I first got here. I am currently the new Alpha. Bella is at my side. She is the greatest thing ever. We have adopted three pups. Two boys and on girl. Bella favors the girl. Her name is Ginger. She has a rustic red fur. She has green eyes. When she is human she has red hair and piercing green eyes. She is utterly gorgeous. She might end up the new omega because she can't fight or hunt very well. Now,the boys. The eldest's name is Henry. He has a blueish black fur. His eyes are blue. Bluer then the ocean. He will be a warrior when he comes of age. The second eldest is a little different. His name is Wynter. He has a purpleish blueish black fur. His eyes are grey with speaks of purple through them.

I remember when we found them. All of them. Boys first.

~FLASHBACK~

I couldn't get my mind off of what Bella said. She wants kids! Kids! We are both females. How does she plan on get-

my thoughts were interrupted by a low whining.

I pressed my ears to my skull. I slowly went to the sound. Two pups lay pilled over each other. They were covered in blood. I looked for the mother. She laid dead on the ground a few yards away. I bring my attention back to the helpless pups. I gently grab the scruff of its neck and put it on my back. I grabbed the other and walked home. Bella was ecstatic about the pups.

I was sleeping under a tree. I hardly got any sleep with Henry and Wynter. Those boys are so energetic. I hear a whin and something press against my stomach. I look and it is a pup. I look around. Nobody was there. I allowed it to sleep next to me. About an hour later I woke up and the pup was pressed against me. I look around and the mother still wasn't there. I stood up and picked it up. I brought it home where I knew it would stay.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I sigh at the memories. I stand up and walk to Bella who is in crises mood.

"Babe. Babe what's wrong?" I say.

"Wynter is missing!"

------------------------------------------

Sorry if it is short. I tried. Anyone like?