home - yuwin

Ship: YuWin (Yuta x Sicheng)

AU: Sharing a Bed

Type: Fluff

Length: 1024 words

"Please, there's got to be one room..Are you sure that there's no more beds?" Si Cheng asks.

"No, sir. I'm sorry. We are booked through for the night." The woman at the desk says. She is middle-aged and looks very apologetic.

"Okay. Thank you, ma'am. Have a good night." He stands in disbelief at the news he had just received. He'd be sleeping in the same bed as Yuta? This could not be happening to him. But it was.

Yuta however, is giddy out of his mind at the news.

He giggles the whole way to the room--and bed-- that the two boys would be sharing while they stayed at this hotel.

Once they are safely inside, and Si Cheng has made his way clear across the room, he speaks.

"You better not be all handsy with me without permission." Si Cheng states, his voice flat.

"I wouldn't dream of it, Si Cheng." Yuta can barely contain his laughter at Si Cheng's expression and voice.

"Seriously, Yuta! Jeez. You go to bed first." Yuta is not planning on listening.

"Can we order room service? We can use the company card." He sits on the bed, cross legged, hugging a pillow.

"We don't need room service, Yuta. The manager took us for lunch earlier." Si Cheng attempts to dissuade the older boy.

It doesn't work.

"Pleeeease. I can't sleep. I won't order too much." Yuta begs.

Si Cheng begins to doubt himself in the face of Yuta's cute begging expression.

"What do you even want from room service?" Si Cheng asks, exasperated. Yuta's face lights up like a child on Christmas.

"I want ice cream." Yuta says. "Chocolate chip."

Si Cheng calls up the front desk and orders it. After paying, Si Cheng looks at Yuta.

"Happy now?" He asks, with his eyes clearly stating that he wouldn't be doing this for the latter again.

Yuta grins.

"Very. Thank you Si Chengg~~" Yuta trills. It's simultaneously annoying and endearing.

Si Cheng is already regretting picking the purple straw that decided his roommate. He should have picked red, like Jaehyun.

He sighs as the door is knocked on. It's the room service.

He hands Yuta his ice cream, and he happily accepts it.

"I appreciate it Si Cheng!" He eats it at the small desk, careful not to spill anything. Si Cheng watches him with both interest and annoyance.

Here was a boy two years his senior, who acted like he was two years Si Cheng's junior. And yet.. there was a cuteness about him that Si Cheng couldn't look away from.

A dangerously sweet smile.

An unfairly perfect curve of his lips.

"I'm going to bed. Turn off the light when you're done with that ice cream. We have to get on a plane tomorrow."

Yuta finishes a few minutes later and climbs gingerly into bed with Si Cheng. He whines, like he's trying to get Si Cheng to ask him what's wrong.

"What." Si Cheng mumbles, half asleep.

"I want cuddles, Si Cheng.." He sounds a little sad.

"Come on, just- go to bed.." Si Cheng makes the mistake of looking at Yuta, who's eyes are full of sadness, his lips turned down into a pout.

"Can't we please just spoon?" Yuta pleads.

"Ugh..Why do you do this to me? Come here, then. I-..I want to be the little spoon." Yuta cheers up almost instantly, and Si Cheng knows then that he's been duped.

"Thank you Si Cheng." Yuta says, all too happily snuggling closer to Si Cheng.

"Yeah yeah. Now go to bed." Si Cheng rolls over so he doesn't have to look Yuta in the face anymore.

"Okay. Thanks again. You paid for the ice cream on your own, didn't you?" Si Cheng turns back around, confused.

"How did you know that I used my card for that?" Si Cheng asks. He genuinely can't figure it out.

"That's not the number of the card that the company gave you. So I assumed that you paid. Guess I was right." Yuta smiles, beginning to pet Si Cheng's hair with his right hand.

Si Cheng turns back around to hide his smile. "No problem. Now go to bed." Yuta finally agrees. He gets out of the bed to turns off the light in their room,, walking slightly farther away to turn off the light on the other side of the room.

Si Cheng almost lets a peep slip out as Yuta's warm body slips out of the bed, making him feel the cold once more.

He wants to. He does.

But he doesn't. He won't put himself in that position, not ever. Too embarrassing.. He watches as Yuta moves quietly, the warm light illuminating his handsome face.

Si Cheng tries not to stare at him too much but it's nearly impossible to tear his gaze away.

Yuta plugs in his phone, right next to Si Cheng's. He knows fully well that Si Cheng's alarm is for 30 minutes before his, and yet still insists sleeping closer to the phones. Weirdo.

When Yuta gets back in, Si Cheng's facing away from him.

"Sorry, I was making sure I had some battery life for when we get on the plane tomorrow." He snakes his arms around Si Cheng's waist, his chest pressed to Si Cheng's back.

Si Cheng vaguely wonders if Yuta can feel his heart beating wildly against his rib cage in response to his touch.

"I don't care. I'm tired, so let's just go to sleep, okay? I- I agreed to cuddles now go to sleep!" Si Cheng says, slightly afraid of the chuckle that reverberates through his body, and at how Yuta puts his leg over Si Cheng's legs, effectively pinning him to the bed.

"Okay. Good night Si Cheng." Yuta nuzzles into Si Cheng, his warm exhales tickling the back of Si Cheng's neck .

"Goodnight. Sleep well." Si Cheng mumbles as the boy's warmth seeps into his cold body, warming him all the way to his heart.

"Mm." Yuta simply responds, holding his waist and with his chin on the taller boy's shoulder.

He's here. He's being held. And he feels weird even admitting it to himself, but he feels safe with Yuta's arms around him.

Si Cheng won't ever admit it out loud but he likes these moments. When it's just the two of them. Yuta's calm heartbeat against his back lulling him into a sleepy calm.

He is at home with Yuta.

Always and forever.