Twin Bed

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐝
(𝑀𝑒 𝑓𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢)

You frowned slightly as you looked at your phone, your eyes squinting against the harshness of the light.

Tsukishima had texted you, multiple times - at two in the morning - in fact. While you dearly adored your boyfriend of only five months, you didn’t exactly adore the fact that he woke you up at this time.

Especially considering you had to be up in about five hours to get ready for an exam.

You sighed through your nose as you tugged your blankets from your body and made your way to your door.

“Kei… it’s two in the morning…” You yawned, looking up at your tall boyfriend with sleepy eyes. “The dorm manager is going to get mad at me if she catches you here.”

“Well let’s not get caught then.” he drawled out, gold eyes flickering over your body. A blonde eyebrow arched up; “is that my shirt?”

You blinked at him for a moment, not fully registering what he had just asked before a soft blush began to coat your cheeks.

You were definitely wearing one of his shirts, a green Sendai Frogs shirt that was way too big for your body, given his tall stature. He had left the shirt at your dorm two weeks ago, and naturally you wore it to bed almost every night.

“No.” You said in a small voice, carefully playing with your fingers as you looked up at him through your lashes.

A soft blush covered Tsukishima’s cheeks before he scoffed, his slender fingers reaching up to push his glasses back up his nose. “You’re a terrible liar. Looks good on you though.” he said, brushing past you to get into your room.

You turned to see him plop himself onto your bed, and you couldn’t help but stare. It was a strange sight to see to say the least. His 6’4 frame was just a tad out of place in your room, especially sitting on your incredibly small bed. But more so he was out of place because, well, your boyfriend was beautiful. It was like a Greek god decided to pay you a secret visit before the sun came up, ready to disappear at any moment.

Tsukishima’s hair was tousled perfectly, the tight black shirt he wore complimented him perfectly, emphasizing his broad shoulders and thick biceps. You felt your mouth go dry as you realized that he was wearing grey sweatpants, clinging low on his hips.

How could someone look so good at two in the morning?

“Are you just going to stare at me the entire time?” He called out, his back leaning against the wall your bed was pushed up against, his phone in hand.

“You’re the one that wanted to come over.” you frowned, locking your door before making your way towards the bed. “You’re taking up all the space.” You whined.

He rolled his eyes before his long legs parted, creating a space on the bed. “Come here.”

You felt your face burn even more, a strange shyness overtaking you at the intimate position he wanted you in.

It wasn’t like you had never been close to Tsukishima before, you guys had been intimate, many times… but then why were you so nervous all of a sudden?

“What are you waiting for?” he asked, a blonde eyebrow quirked up.

“Shut up.” you grumbled, carefully climbing over one of his long legs. You settled yourself against him, your upper body fitting easily between his legs, your back resting against his stomach and your head gently pressing into his strong chest.

Resting against Tsukishima was far better than resting in your tiny bed.

One of his arms carefully wrapped around your waist, his large hand gently pressing against your stomach, the other hand held his phone in front of both of you, a volleyball game overtaking the screen.