𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 (𝑴𝒆 𝒇𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖)

His fingers thrust in your cunt at an agonizingly slow pace and all you want to do is cum already, but your boyfriend being a usual tease loved seeing your face in frustration.

“You won’t cum until I say so right?” he whispered to your ear.

“Y-yes” you replied.

“B-but Kei p-please I want to cum…” you said as he continued thrusting his fingers into you.

“Is my sweetheart that needy tonight? I guess I’ll reward you then since you’ve been a good girl hm?” he said as you felt him slowly pulling out his fingers from you.

He sat up, aligning his already hard rock dick to your entrance, feeling his tip brush at your clit sent shivers through your spine.
He slowly inserted his cock into you giving you time to adjust.
He earned a moan from you as the pain turned into pleasure.
Once he was fully inside, he just started railing into you at a fast pace as he gripped your hips
.
“Ahh! K-kei! Too fast!”

“But you like it don’t you?” he teased.
You weren’t able to reply anymore as waves of pleasure continued to cloud your mind as he started to draw circles on your clit using his thumb.
Your eyes were closed, not able to see him wearing his usual smirk, knowing that he’s the only one he could make you feel this good.

“K-kei I’m g-gonna cum,” you pant.

His harsh thrusts made you squirm underneath him arching your back as your cunt spasms so tightly around his cock.
The knot inside your stomach threatens to snap.
“Cum for me sweetheart.”

“Ahh! I’m g-gonna— ahhh!” and before you could even finish what you were saying you already squirted all over his cock, your juices coating his torso, and your juices drenching the sheets.

“My sweetheart likes to make a mess hm?”
Chest heaving, still recovering from your high, he started to thrust into you again, not giving you time to recover.

“K-kei wait— T-too much… Ahh! Let me calm down first!” you begged as he started thrusting into you at a fast pace again.

“I thought you wanted to cum? Then I’m making you cum, until you can’t anymore. That was your request right, sweetheart?”

𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑦: 𝑈𝑧_𝑀𝑎