artistic heart

I'm a creative head. I dont follow the recipe. I always swap out two or three ingredients when I bake cause I don't wanna follow the instructions. I sleep whenever I'm tired. I clean up whenever I want to. I try to structure my life while putting a routine together.
9 to 5. Not for me. Im studying law which implies a lot of reading and not really much creativity. I love arguing and I love reading cases but I'm not productive all day. Some days I dont study at all. Some days I unpack three suitcases and rearrange all my furniture.
I love writing and I love writing for hours. I love drawing and I love food. I dont like eating when I dont really feel like eating and I very much dislike not being able to eat when I really crave something. Im not a social misfit in our society just because life sometimes feels a little bit out of place. Just because I dont work like a clock. We are all human being with productive, overly productive and kind of slow phases. Everyone works differently. I love routines but I also love being spontaneous and creative to leave myself some spaces
to thrive and survive.
We face so may struggles everyday and creativity enables me to escape. Creativity lends me stability. Creativity enables me to see and witness difference and change in my daily life while still holding on to comfort and stability whenever I want and need it.
I could paint the same blue sky everyday. I already painted it so I know how it will probably look like but I could always hold the brush a little bit differently and I would get different results. Some people read the same story over and over again cause they know the ending and they dont want to experience any more surprises in their life at this time cause they already have so many things going on that are uncertain.
I sometimes feel forced in following a specific pattern and accomplishing everything society expects me to.
It's okey to do things differently.
We all have deadlines and we need to learn how to work with them but leave yourself some space to thrive and survive.