🦋🍂2.ℐ𝓃 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 🦋🍂

❊ - ❊
Of Jealousy And Being Entangled.
❊ - ❊

22nd November 2022

Sindhu was on her way to wash her hands after eating. As she was a slow eater, the lunch period was not enough for her to complete her lunch. It was the sixth period's second ten minutes now. She went to the hand-wash area and saw Raghu and Kabir standing near the staircase. (The hand wash area is left side of the staircase.) She went to them inorder to scare them.

Sindhu: What are you doing her?

She spoke in a strict voice like one of their ma'am. Raghu and Kabir jerked and started shivering. Kabir fastly hid the phone in his pocket. Sindhu saw it. Once Raghu and Kabir saw Sindhu, they visibly relaxed. this added fuel to Sindhu's doubt.

Sindhu: oii enna maracha?

Sindhu asked but neither of them replied. Sindhu asked again and again finally, Kabir handed her the phone realising that they were caught red handed.

Sindhu was beyond shocked to see what they were seeing in the phone. It contained inappropriate videos. Sindhu's eyes widened seeing it and she pressed the off button of the phone instantly unable to see that. Sindhu saw Raghu and Kabir with pure disgust.

Sindhu: chi! Enna Da pakkureenga?

Raghu and Kabir didn't reply. They were staring the floor.

Sindhu: idha yellam pakka yepdi.. chi.. iru idha ippove ma'am ta solren

She said and started moving but Raghu and Kabir followed her pleading. As it was time of classes, no one was there except them.

Kabir: please Sindhu please Sindhu inime ipdi Panna maatom please please idha warning ah vechikoye

Raghu: ahma pa inime Panna maatom.

Sindhu stopped sighing. She deleted the whole phone's gallery and threw the phone into the bin nearby.

Sindhu: idhu dhan Da last warning! Inime ipdi pandradha paathen, neenga rendu perum kandippa tholanjinga...

Kabir: sathyama inime Panna maatom Sindhu sorry

Sindhu: neenga sorry solla vendiyadhu yenkitta illa... Unga mela oru nalla respect irundhuchu Da adha neengale disgust ah maathiteenga...

Kabir: illa pa inime ipdi lam kandippa Panna maatom...

Sindhu: classkku vandhu serunga..

She said and went to the class. Kabir sighed in relief when Raghu was seeing sindhu's disapearing figure.

Kabir: Sindhu Kitta maatnomo thappichom Da andha vasumathi kittayo Saranya kittayo sikki irundhom... Inneram nambala podhachiruppanga...

Raghu: aana idhuvume risk dhaan Da andha Sindhu Ava ghoshti Kitta solla maata nu enna nichchayam?

Kabir: ahma la... Ippo enna pandradhu?

Raghu: avala adakkanum da..

Kabir: epdi?

Raghu: kadhaiya mudichidalam ngaren

He said shocking Kabir.

Kabir: dey adhellam thappu Da!

Raghu: ahma, ithana naal video va paathadha practical ah Panna porom idhula enna difference irukku? Namma enna avala kollava porom nammala enna Panna mudiyu nu kaatina veliya sollave maata...

Kabir: poda naan varala

Raghu: Ni variya nu lam kekala va nu solren.

Kabir: dey idhu romba thappu maatna enakku kooda kammi dhandana dhan aana your above 18 already