🦋🍂3.ℐ𝓃 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 🦋🍂

❊ - ❊
Of Decisions And Hidden truth
❊ - ❊

9th August 2032

Karthi sighed looking the house. It looked withered now like it was not maintained properly. The picture of this house from earlier was so different that it took Karthi one whole minute to recognise it. He pushed open the creaky gate and pressed the door bell. A woman in her late forties opened the door.

Sridevi: yaaru?

Karthi: hello... Adhu.. um en Peru Karthikeyan... Mathi... I mean vasumathi

Sridevi: vasu fiance ah?

Karthi: yeah ama

Sridevi tried to smile.

Sridevi: ulla va pa

She gestured him inside and bought him some water.

Sridevi: vasu unna pathi neraya solli irukka.. engagement kku congratulations

Karthi: thanks

He smiled.

Sridevi: marriage eppo plan panni irukkinga

Karthi: engagement ey unexpected dhan mam engalukku ippo edhum idea illa

Sridevi: oh seri seri

Karthi: well, na oru vishayama vandhen

Sridevi: sollu pa

Karthi: na sindhuja oda room pakkalama?

And that second, Sridevi's face changed. Seeing her face, Karthi spoke a little faster.

Karthi: illa mam ippo konjam prechanaya irukku Joseph jail vittu escape agitaru. We guess vasu is the target this time so I thought oru vela Sindhu oda room ah paaka mindinja... Please?

Sridevi thought for a long time and then nodded. Karthi thanked her and went inside the room she showed.

The room was so neat and clean that No one can believe if someone says that the room is not occupied by anyone.

The room's wall was entirely filled with photos of Sindhu and sometimes it was just scenary photos. Karthi took a pen from his pocket to open the draw by its handle and checked inside.

The table top was filled with different kind of books about medicine and standing beside it was a photo frame which he very well knew. The same photo that is hung in rishi-saran's home and vasu's bedside table.

Karthi smiled seeing the photo while the quartet smiled back at him. Rishi was the one who took the selfie and Saranya was standing beside him, holding his right hand with her left while her other hand circled around vasu's neck. Vasu stood between Saranya and Sindhu making a funny face. Sindhu stood beside Vasu with her hands around Vasu just like Saran while she made a V pose in her other hand.

Karthi paced around the room while his sight finally landed on Sindhu's school bag. He checked it to find it occupied with textbooks and rough notes and a storybook which turned out to be "As Good As Dead" by Holly Jackson.

As he was about to close the bag, a pink-lilac diary caught his attention. He took it to find "property of vasumathi Rajashekar and Sindhuja" written in bold words and the book carried a number lock.

Personal diaries always meant dark secrets but why didn't the police try to open this diary? The lock seemed easy to break by basic tools.

Of course. Why would they? They had a fake-witness, a fake-murderer and a lot of real-cash in no time.. why should they investigate in the first place?