(CHAPTER SEVEN.) (PREPARING THE FAMILY REUNION.)

(SHORTLY AFTER LINCOLN AND BOBBY HAD LEFT THE LOUD HOUSE RESIDENT.)

Lynn sr. And rita had been calling the rest of their family, rita was calling her father, aunt and a woman named myrtle, a kind, caring and supportive elderly woman.

While lynn sr. Was calling his father, older brother and younger sister, his side and Rita's side of the family, are loving and caring people, they had been there for them, since both lynn sr. and rita first came together in both of their lives.

When both parents married and had children together, both sides of their families had always supported them, especially when lincoln had vanished in their very lives.

Like the McBrides, Santiagos, casagrandes and many others, their families were helping them all, in their most difficult and hardship times.

They all went out together, spending as much time as possible, helping out with the house and the loud children, they sometimes look after their Nieces, while rita and lynn sr. Go out and spend time together, to help them all recover from their depression and grief, and also remove some weight on their shoulders.

Lynn sr. Was waiting for all of his family members to Answer, he started with his older brother, named Connor loud, he hope that all of his family were available and could come over to his house.

If not to busy with their work schedules, after a minute of waiting, Connor answered the call on his cellphone, and responded to lynn sr.

Connor: hey lynn, what's up?

Lynn sr: Hi Connor, it's been awhile, I'm not calling you on a bad timing right?

Connor: not at all, I'm just on break from patrol, it's been calm and quiet here at the station and on the streets lately.

Lynn sr: that's good to know, glad your safe and doing great on the police force, listen Connor, I got to ask you a small favor if you don't mind me asking.

Connor: did something bad happened to all of you?

Lynn sr: not at all, I just what to ask if you, shirley and dad could come over today, there's something important me and rita have to tell and show you all, if you all are available today?

Connor: what's important to tell and show us, is there something I should know about?

Lynn sr: there's someone we need to show you all, and we all hope to introduce him to all of you in person, I was hoping if you and everybody else is free and have some time to spare, to come over and see him?

Connor: who's this person, and what's going on?

Lynn sr: It's better if you can come over and see him for yourself, i know I'm not going into detail about it, but i really need you all to come over and see him for yourselves, that's all I'm asking for you all.

There was a Slight pause on the phone line, then Connor responded back with a concerning tune to his voice.

Connor: I'll come over later with dad, he's back from the Bering Sea and what's to come over and see you all anyway, I was going to pick dad up and go visit you all together with him.

Lynn sr: that's great Connor, I'll call and ask shirley too, once we hang up on our the phones.

Connor: that's not necessary, she sent a text message to me, dad and probably you too, shirley was going to visit you all today too, so don't worry about calling her now, we'll all meet up to your house later this evening as soon as we can, alright Lynn.