Kindergarten Lovers

'Was that a dream or, perhaps..real?' Bruce says in his head, he tries to get up but, Vance pulls him back down and cuddles him. "Stay." Vance mumbles and Bruce blushes. "Alright.." Bruce and Vance sleep in each others arms again and Bruce wakes up with Vance gone. "Vance?" "Yea?" "Where are you?" "Im in the shower! Hold on!" "Oh! Ok." Two minutes later Vance goes out of the bathroom with a towel around him and his hair damp. "Your hair is full of knots.." Bruce said, concerned "Yeah, its so annoying when it does that.." "Can I do your hair?" Bruce blurts out by accident and covers his mouth making Vance laugh softly, "Yeah, sure, I don't see why not.." Vance says smiling at Bruce making him turn his head the other way and blush.

Bruce begins doing Vances hair gently and soothingly. "That feels..nice.." Vance says out loud, Bruce giggles, "Thank you!" Said Bruce, making Vance get flustered and blush. Bruce finishes Vances hair and ties it up in a ponytail, "Ta-Da!" Vance looks in the mirror. "Its actually..not that bad.." Vance smiles at Bruce in the mirror and Bruce smiles back, "Im glad you think so!" Bruce hugs Vance and goes to his room to take a nap, Vance changes and knocks gently and comes in to see Bruce sleeping peacefully on his bed, 'God, he's just so..perfect, I love him so much..'  Vance thought to himself as he goes on Bruces side of the bed to kiss him on the forehead but then Bruce mumbles softly in his sleep. "Vance..I love you too..." Vance gets flustered immediately and blushes.

Bruce wakes up to see Vance leaning over him and sits up. "Uh..Hey Vance..were you watching me sleep..?" Bruce begins to blush. "Uh...may-No-, No, I wasn't, I was just going to ask if you wanted something to eat..." Vance says with a 'poker face'. "O-Oh! Right, Uhm, sure!" Bruce says blushing. 'Why was he so..close..?' Bruce thinks to himself.. "Great, yeah, alright, i'll..make something now..." Vance awkwardly walked to the kitchen. 'Im so..Stupid! For asking if he wanted
something! I don't know what he wants! Ugh!' Vance ends up making a childhood favourite of his and Bruces, "Mac & Cheese, Vance? Really?" Bruce giggles. "Well duh! It was our favourite, remember?" Bruce chuckles and smiles at Vance. "Yeah..I remember.." Vance snickers and they eat, "So..uhm..Bruce." "Yeah?"
"What was your dream about earlier..you were...mumbling.." Bruce and Vance both blush and look away. "It was about Someone, whose very important to me.." "Oh, yea? Who would that might be?"

"You."
——————————————————————————
Cliffhanger, again.  (sorry..i got tired.)

Please comment ideas to help me improve the storyline even better. :)

468 words