(After) Back There Once Again

"Ugh! Homework!" Ron groaned, setting his workbook on the table. He was at Bob's house with his friends.

"Tell me about it. Didn't know you humans have this," Bob whispered under his breath, twirling the pen in his hand. He hoped Opheebop didn't hear him because he didn't tell yet about where he came from.

"Ah, school days," Little Man said. He was sitting in the couch, scrolling through his phone aimlessly. "Glad I'm out of there, heh."

Opheebop had come along to escape her "friends", which she successfully did. She was busily doing the assignments undisturbed.

"Hey, you should...y'know...tell her about..." Ron mentioned, looking at his friend.

"When I'm ready. Okay?"

"Huh?" Opheebop asked curiously, snapping out from her concentration.

Little Man looked at Bob and Ron directly, wondering what caused Opheebop to look up.

"Soooo, you're never ready?"

"Ugh fine!"

Bob turned to Opheebop and told her everything. About the world he came from.

"Okay, so this is random and all but I'm not from this world and remember that day a few days where I mentioned something about a form switch? Yeah, I can switch forms whenever I want to. Ron can't control it well yet though, and Little Man as well. I teach them a little and sometimes we go to my original world to hang out."

"Wait wait wait... what?" Opheebop's eyes widened.

"Feel free to not believe me. I wouldn't have mentioned anything if Ron here didn't bring it up!"

"Hey you hid it from me and I suffered the consequences!" Ron huffed.

"Ron dragged me into this," Little Man joined in.

"Little Man!!"

"Sorry that's the truth."

Instead of laughing off, Opheebop looked in delight. "You have to show it to me! It seems so cool!"

"Wait, you believe me?"

"Of course!"

Bob smiled a little. "Okay, follow me."

.
.
Bob brought the friends to his room and opened the closet. After moving some stuff away from the small door, he opened that door and ushered them in. It was a long drop.

With a thud, they were there.

"Welcome to my world. Nice form by the way. Oh, you get a form when you're here, and it's in you for good," Bob said.

Opheebop looked similar to Bob, but black and with what looked like horns on her head. "This...is so cool!!!!"

"I freaked out when I saw mine. You seem happy," Ron said.

"I personally think it's cool!"

The friends chilled for a little before returning back.

"Don't tell the school you ended up there. Don't reveal it, okay?"

"Yeah sure."

And she meant it.