Episode 3 Origami Tsunami

We're at the brother's home as we see Splinter on his chair while F/N was in his human form leaning on his chair watching a movie. We see two men at a noodle shop talking to someone. As one of them started destroying stuff.

Man: Where's our free grub, noodle man?

Ralphael gets in front of the screen and lip sync with the star of the movie Lou Jitsu.

Lou Jitsu: Okay, ha. How 'bout some-- hot soup?

Ralphael grabs Donatello and Michelangelo and tosses them behind him along with Lou Jitsu as they fall face first into a bowl of ramen as a noodle fell on Splinter's face.

Lou Jitsu: Too spicy for you? (Splinter slurps up the noodle) [Ha ha ha.] (Ralphael keeps lip syncing) Everyone's a critic. Hm.

Splinter paused the movie as Michelangelo and Donatello lift their heads up.

Donatello: Man, "Teriyaki Shakedown" always gets me so-- [inhales] jazzed!

Ralphael: Yeah Lou Jitsu's the business!

F/N: (Walks up to his brothers and stands next to Ralphael) He's easily the greatest action movie hero of all time!

Splinter tosses the remote as it hits F/N then it ricochets off his head and hits Ralphael as they fall to the ground.

Splinter: Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique? (Jumps into the air while doing some flips.) Hot soup!

Then Splinter dunk Michelangelo and Donatello's head back into the bowls and caused them to break.

Splinter: Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice... (Walks away from them) is something I would say if I were a liar.

Michelangelo: (gets up with everyone.) That's nice of you to say, Pop, but I'm tired of practicing.

Ralphael: Yeah, we can be heroes like Lou Jitsu!

Splinter: [Ha ha ha ha ha] (walks off) Nice try.

Michelangelo: We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look.

Ralphael: Let's do it! (Double fist bumps Michelangelo) Let's go out and bust some bad guys!

F/N: Alright! Now you're speakin' my language.

Donatello: (holds his tablet) Yeah. I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit. (Looks through his tablet as Leonardo comes in laying on the chair.) You know, let's see what the internet has to say about it shall we...