7

ZEPHYR ROYAL ACADEMY.
This Monday morning was just like any other, the weekend hangover of course, with all the sucking subjects that start the week,
"Baby ..." Marieh happily rushed out of her car on seeing Amir. She didn't bother to park the car well just so she could catch up with him.
"Yo, Amir" she loudly called.
Without turning to look back or even stopping, he still continued his way. Marieh was confused, she stood watching him go and then looked back at her wrongly parked car.
"Arrgghhhh" she screamed in frustration. She turned back to her car to go and park it well.

         "Did Amir just ignore Marieh?" Kalvin said to Matt in shock,
"Holy shit, what did we just witness?" Matt in shock and disbelief said.
"Let's not get involved now." Kalvin said, the two had watched them from a distance, like agreed, they turned using another direction to enter the school building.
Babi stood infront of her locker, her eyes stuck on the phone, she was scrolling through all the unreplied messages from the number she hadn't saved yet.
"This fucker" she quietly said.
"Who..." Marieh asked on reaching her.
"What?" Babi was a bit startled, she hurriedly put her phone inside the locker.
"Who is pissing you off?" Marieh asked.
"I should be asking you that, you don't look fine." Babi said.

Marieh was quiet, she leaned over the locker, looking towards the other side of the lockers in direction where she had come from. Babi looked at her with concerned eyes and then followed her staring direction, Babi's eyes landing on Amir who was talking to his friends.
"Amir!" Babi said.
Marieh turned looking at Babi.
  "I don't know what's wrong with him." Marieh said, her tone bringing out all the frustration.
Babi closed her locker then turned looking at Amir whose eyes were on them as well, his eyes met with Babi then he walked away with his other friends.
"He was fine all weekend, we were working at the farm, he played more with Morgan, totally fine." Babi said looking back at Marieh.
Marieh just breathed out heavily.

"Did he say anything mean to you?" Babi very softly asked.
"No, he seemed to be ignoring me earlier in the lot." Marieh said sadly.
" Amir? No, he can't. Not you." Babi said in disbelief, others can fight, get angry with each other and could last for days but with Amir and Marieh, whenever they had a problem with each other, it got sorted there and then, the one in wrong would apologize and they would move on very fine, it only took minutes for them to be fine again, Amir ignoring her was not possible.
"I'm positive B." Marieh said sadly.
Babi held her bestfriend's hand gently.
"Worry less, we are going to figure it out later." Babi said sounding promising.
Babi held her hand tighter walking away.

Zephyr Royal Academy being a private institution, they wore a navy blue and white uniform, the boys in blue trousers, white shirt, navy blue ties, with jackets that were navy blue with white edges and girls in navy blue round short skirts with two white stripes above the hem, white shirt, navy blue bow tie, and the jackets navy blue and white edges, the navy blue stockings long with white stripes. With their uniforms, they really looked classy and sexy at the same time.
Marieh and Babi got into class, Marieh froze on looking at Amir, who was seated at the back in what looked like a very deep conversation with some other red head girl. Babi looked at Amir confused, Matt and Kalvin were seated in-front of Amir and the red head, this seemed like drama to them.

"Marieh.." Babi called softly.
 "I'm fine." Marieh hurriedly said, she pulled her hand out of Babi's walking to where  Amir and the red head were seated .
"Move."  she said to the girl with full force anger .
"Yo, relax." Amir said hurriedly holding the girl's hand who was already leaving.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Babi angrily asked.
 "Guys, it's not the time to start discussing the issues for the sudden changes." Kalvin hurriedly butted in, his tone a bit low.
"Ahhh, you don't realise you're attracting the whole class into this." Matt said.
Babi looked around and the whole class had turned looking at them.
Amir put on a smile turning from the class to Babi keeping his smile on.