Chapter 1

15 YEARS LATER

"fuck you" I spat on his broken down bleeding body "touch me again and your little punishment will be 10 times fucking worse you worthless piece of space" I threw the knife down next to him and turn, walking back walking out of the alleyway next to the club, I had my fair share today with men, I called Carla to pick me up, she was there in 5 

"hey girl! are you hurt? drunk? hungry or thirsty? did you hookup with anyone? tell me the details!" she called from the window. I rolled my eyes and got in 

"not hurt, not drunk, not hungry, though I am thirsty, and no I didn't get dick" I answered fast, Carla pouted 

"you need to express yourself more, instead of getting a few shots of tequila and beating the life out of men that touch your ass." Carla started up the car and drove off. 

honestly, she was right, though.i never saw myself actually having sex. I've never had sex before, on porn everyone makes it look likes it literal heaven, but when I imagine myself actually having sex, I don't see nor feel that. 

Carla always talked about her sex experiences with men, and hook ups, one night stands, etc. and she always tried to get me out there, to express myself, even though I try, I somehow don't have that power to do it. 

we stopped to get some Starbucks, im basic and got a pink drink, then we sat here for three minutes while Carla explained in detail exactly how she wanted her drink, man I love her, but sometimes she confuses the fuck out of me. We pull up to the window and paid for the drinks. Carla handed me my drink and I happily took a sip out of it, my favorite Starbucks drink. then Carla got hers and sipped it "perfect, thank you!" she thanked the workers and we drove off 

"ive seen you fight before, and you could kill with those hands, I can definitely see you becoming a mafia boss"just with that simple comment I quite literally spat my drink out of my mouth in shock. did she just..

"uh why did you just spat out your drink all over my dashboard?" we stopped at a red light and Carls grabbed a napkin cleaning it

"no way in hell am I becoming a mafia boss, or even joining one of them. they are nasty cruel motherfuckers that deserve jail time for the rest of their lives" I growled and sipped my pink drink angrily 

"and you don't?" she raised an eyebrow "that man backed there looked pretty messed up girlie" she huffed a laugh and we pulled up to the hotel, I rolled my eyes, if lasers could shoot out of my eyes they would. 

"hes a pedo! he touched me and I beat his ass! what's so wrong about that?" I unbuckle and get out of the car, closing the door, we go to walk inside and Carla walks me to my room, I felt my blood boil. mafias make me so mad, but its only because of my past.. after I ran away, I found out that no, my dad wasn't going out every night to drink, he was a mafia boss... and he killed my mother. 

even hearing the word 'mafia' makes my fucking blood turn cold. I want him dead. 

turns out that my older brother was the 'co-owner' whatever the fuck you want to call it. my brother wasn't involved In my mothers murder, though, he knew about it all along. all this time, she was dead, and gone, the only person that actually loved me in that household. 

Carla is like my second mom, even though she's only a few years older than me, she treats me like i'm one of hers, and I don't have the words to express how appreciative I am. she makes me feel like i'm at home and safe. ever since I walked in when I was 17, and told her my story, she has been my ride or die. Like best friends do, we have small arguments, but we always laugh about them after at how stupid we are to argue about irrelevant shit. 

we get to my room and I sit down on the bed and drink my pink drink "I have to get to work, so ill be downstairs if you need me, or text me I don't really care" I laughed and said my goodbyes to Carla and she the room. 

I stand up and go over to the bathroom to get a shower, I turn the water on a Luke warm, and strip out of my clothes, I look at my body In the mirror and trail my hand down, and scoff "I wish I didn't have such a great body" I whispered to myself, I then put the clean clothes I would change into on the closed toilet and hop in the shower, humming lowly at the amazing feeling of finally being clean and relaxed, a shower after such a long night is the best feeling, prove me wrong. 

I get out of the shower and wrap my hair up in the towel, I grab some body lotion and apply it in all the needed places, then walked out, changing and laying down. it wasn't long until I fell right asleep, the next day was a new day, go to the club, drink, beat up pervs, come back, clean up and sleep. its an every weekend thing for me. 

~~~

it was the next night, I did my hair, it was long and wavy, a dirty blonde, my eyes are dark blue, and I picked out a nice red tight dressed that showed all my curves, it was a deep blood red, and a slit down the left leg, to made my ass pop too. 

before I went to head out, Carla ran over and hugged me "you better get your ass laid" she whispered and winked, I just rolled my eyes at her and left, walking down the street to the local club, I can hear its music from miles away, and Saturday nights are always booming with people. so expect pervs. 

I got up to the bouncer and show him my ID he didn't even have to look at it to let me through, he knew me, i'm there very weekend, as said before. I go inside and straight up to the bar to order my drink, but tonight, im getting wasted. its not like me to get wasted, usually a few drinks and im done for the night. but why not have fun right? 

every time an old man walked up to me I always shoo'ed them away, they were gross, at least someone my age catcall me please so I can reject you too. 

I turn to the door to see a rather looking... handsome man. better than the rest in this club. its abnormal for me to call anyone handsome or any of the sort. he was tall as hell, tattoos littering his arms and neck, he wore a tight white tank top, it was easy to see underneath, not that im looking or anything. he was ripped, like he works out heavily two times a day, maybe three. he has jet black short hair, slicked back. he looked like a business man, though, everyone looks like one. this city is fancy as all hell. 

he looked my way and I looked away quickly, nervously sipping my drink. why am I nervous all of a sudden, again, isn't like me. I felt the breeze of someone come next to me, and I heard the bar chair squeak as if someone sat down in it. 

"hey their pretty lady~" a deep voice said, I turn my head to see the same attractive man sitting next to me, ME. out of all these woman, out of all the strippers and whores, he sat next to a hard to get girl. Surprising.

"yes?" I asked cocking a brow, he may be attractive, but I don't think I'm losing my virginity to this man. he just huffed a laugh 

"hard to get hm?" he smirked, that smirk sending deep chills down my spine "name's Asher" he outstretched his hand, and I gladly took it 

"Edith."