Chapter 2

SMUTTTTTT

I watched as Asher's tongue stuck out and lick his lips as he looked me up and down. he leaned his elbow on the bar table "how did no one swiped a pretty girl like you up yet?" he smirked, he may be hot, but that was cheesy. 

I huffed a small chuckle, and took a sip of my hard liquor, looking back at him "I'm known for rejecting everyone, I'm sure they all gave up by now" thats when I felt his hand rub on my knee, and butterflies entered my stomach and a shiver run up my spine. my breathing got heavier and my eyes trailed down to his massive and veiny hand. 

"so I take it you're a virgin?" he asked, I ignored everything around me, the music, the people, the drunkies, the hookers, and only focused on this man and what he had just said. my eyes slightly widened at the question 

"I am, what's it to you?" I tried to act my normal hard to get self, but its as if this guy has some sort of spell, which made me wet between the legs, which, once again, is not normal for me. I tried to not make it noticeable as I slowly go to close my legs. I notice his eyes trail down my body, down to my legs, shit, he noticed. 

the smirk on his lips scared me, what was he planning..? 

"hm.." he looked around and saw the back rooms, the VIP rooms. he pulled out a 200 "want to go back with me? I know the owner, he will let us back" I stared at the 200 in shock, though, I'm not a fucking whore. 

"im not a stripper, nor a whore or hooker" I glared at him "I don't want your money just so you can get my pussy" a deep chuckle emitted from his throat, and he put the money back in his pocket 

"fine" he smirked "I guess ill just have to fight for you then..." his hand still rested on my leg , just by that comment, it got me excited, how will this man get me to go to the back with him? though, ages always getting me excited, so for me, I don't think it will be hard, maybe it will make Clara happy that I finally get laid. who knows. I smiled at him and put my chin in my hands, showing him that I am interested in what he was going to do, to make me go back there with him, for him to get this pussy. 

a small, mischievous, grin on his face, I looked down to see that I already got this man excited, it gave me a boost of confidence that I don't even have to do anything to give men boners. but just by looking at this boner, I can tell that hes big...

my breathing got slightly heavier, is this his way of trying to get me to go to the VIP rooms with him, if so, its kinda working. 

next thing you know, he had my hand and we're both walking back to the VIP rooms, my dress riding up slightly as we walked. he whispered something to security guard and the guard walked in, and he came out with everyone else, we had the entire VIP area to ourself. Who is this guy?

we walk back there and he pushed me onto one of the couches, he took off his shirt and I felt like I was drooling, this man has the most perfect body, absolutely ripped, big ass muscles, his skin was shining perfect against the dim light of the VIP room. he then unbuckled his pants, unzipped them, and pulled them down along with his boxers, and when I tell you, my jaw dropped, his dick was massive, veiny, thick, I don't even think a virgin like me could take something like that. my breath got heavier, I was shaking a bit with fear, as if I had a knife pointed at me, in this case, it is this strangers dick.