Chapter 2 (Black Butler)

Yay! Update! Seriously though. which anime charecter would you pull out?! I like seriously can't decide, I want them ALL. Anywhore. on with the chapter.

Enjoy!

~Ciels POV~

"Bochan, Please get up. It's urgent." Sebastian's voice came from above me, waking me up.

"What's so urgent to wake me up 3 hours early you Damn demon?" I glared at him, sitting up.

"There seems to be a.. disturbance outside the manor..." he said, carefully.

"What type of disturbance?" I asked, still angry. "Whatever Mey-Rin, Finny, And Bard broke you and Tanaka can fix together. Teamwork a a beautiful thing and you can make it work. Now let me sleep." I Mumbled, laying back down.

I feel arms under my back and legs as I was lifted up. My eyes widen as I gasped.

"Sebastion! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled, pounding his chest with my fists.

"My my, Bochan, for just waking up you certainly have a lot of energy." He chuckled, walking to the window and leaping into the air, hitting the ground and running the speed of a demon.

"SEBASTION MICHEALIS PUT ME DOWN DÀMMÍT!"

"Now you can see what's the matter bochan." He smirked, jumping atop the fence, I looked over the horizon, my eyes widening.

Hundreds of giant fleshy smiling monsters were walking, running, and jumping across the lands, kicking trees and boulders out of the way like they were made of paper.

I gasped and out of sheer terror, yelped.

"Sebastion! What are those things?!" I yelled, huddling into his chest.

"I Belive the correct terms is..Titans.. my lord." He said, no emotion showing.

Damn demon.

"UHG! Get away you filthy blob! I have deaths to serve here! Move! HEY WATCH THE HAIR!" A very gay voice was followed by a very gay shinigami, being chased by one of the smiling giants.

"Oh lord what is Grell doing here?" Sebastian groaned.

"Sebaaaasss-chaaann! Oh thank god I've found you my dashing demon! Oh comfort me Bassy!" Grell said jumping on the Fence and clinging on to Sebastian's arm like his life depended on it.

"Mr.Sutcliff I'm going to ask one time kindly to get off of my arm before I use force." Sebastian growled.

"Oh I love the dominance Bassy, go ahead and be rough." He winked, causing me to gag.

"Hello 13 year old here! Sebastian get him away." I said, glaring at the red head.

"Of course, bochan." He kicked Grell off the gate, flinging him to god know where. "And your only a child when it's useful." He smirked.

"Did I ask for your opinion on any of this?" I glared, crossing my arms. "Shut up."

"Yes. my lord."

~*~ Time skip brought to you by Horseface~*~

>^Armins POV^<

"What?! Titans in England?! T-that's impossible! They don't let anyone in and are protected by 8 Walls!" I wailed, as Eren explained why we were leaving.

"I know Armin. The collasal, Armoured, Female, and tons of abnormal and rouge Titans broke through their wall and have killed off nearly an eighth of England's population over night, they don't have guards over there so that's where we come in. I know we don't like them much, but we've gotta save mankind." He rushed, pulling his 3DMG halter on.