Chapter 22

WOOO HELLOO!!

I'm so sorry about not updating I seriously feel awful.

I went back and read all of your hilarious comments and am now ready to write another update

Side note (please read!):

I realized when I re-read the first couple chapters how in-character everyone was.. I was actually pretty proud of that.

BUT: Since this is a fanfiction and there is shipping it can be difficult to keep people in character- I will try my hardest to do so but if Levi is cuddling with Eren I swear its for the sake of the ship and not to make him OOC

Back to my usual rants

I FORGOT WHO I WAS GOING TO MAKE OF THOSE GUYS EREN AND ERWIN HEARD TALKING

GFDI WHAT DO I DO?

Well. Here we go.

-.-0-.-0-.-0-.-0-.-

-Levi's POV-

Tch.. What the hell was Erwin thinking just walking off with Eren like that?

That bastard knows I don't trust him at all after he's basically fucked up everyone I've ever loved- you may find that harsh but it's more than the truth.

After seeing that the reason Eren was shaken up wasn't because of shitwin I quickly lead him back to my tent, pulling him into my lap and hugging him close.

"Eren.. what happened back there?" I murmured, pressing my lips to his hair.

Eren looked down and fumbled with his hands as he spoke. "S-Someone set this up.. T-They screwed with Erwin's body to make him do that, W-We heard some men talking in the woods and-" He cut himself off, now crying heavily. "Dammit.. Why would they want that to happen?!" He yelled, Angry now.

I turned Eren to face me and wiped his tears with my thumbs, knowing it was strange of him to cry from anything other than anger.

"Eren." I spoke in a firm yet soothing voice. "I don't know who did this or why they'd wanted to, but I do know that you're stronger than most and that the Eren I know and love wouldn't let any attempt get in his way."

Eren looked at me, his eyes filled with awe as he suddenly tackled me down in a hug. "Thank you, Levi.. You always know how to give people hope." He whispered into my shoulder softly.

"Oi.. You don't need to thank me for anything, Eren. It's my job to keep you safe as a corporal, and my job to keep you happy as a lover.. I'm never going to let anything happen to you- I promise." I said firmly, running my fingers through his messy brown hair.

*3rd person*

Hanji and Erwin sat in Erwin's tent, trying to figure out a reasonable explanation for all of this mess.

Hanji was the first to speak up. "Erwin.. I've known you since we were 9 years old- You always dragged me away from the creek when I'd try building boats out of sticks and stones, when we were 14, you were the one dragging me away from the military training area- you said I was too young and you didn't want me hurt.
As we became 15 you knew you weren't keeping me away from the military after the Titans killed my father in battle, instead you joined with me.
As we are now, you're still the one keeping me safe from the Titans and keeping me close to you as your successor so that you can keep an eye on me. That's why I know for a fact whatever happened wasn't your fault." The brunette spoke softly, resting her hands on Erwins.

Erwin looked up at the scientist and a small smile came across his features. "Thank you, Zoë.. That means a lot- and I trust you a little more than I let on."

"Soo does this mean you trust me enough to-"

"No." He cut her off. "You cannot bring a Titan back from England.

Hanji huffed and stuck her tongue out as she pouted in her chair. "Meanie."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Whatever you say, Hanji."

A few minutes later they were back on the original topic, a list of notes sprawled out infront of Hanji.

"This just doesn't add up.." She muttered, tucking a stray piece of her hair behind her ear. "Other than the military police, Eren doesn't have any enemies and the MPs wouldn't last out here.. From what you've said they obviously knew about Eren and Levi's relationship but who would hate Levi enough to break him down more than he's already broken?"

As soon as Hanji said that she and Erwins heads both snapped up and their eyes met as they spoke in unison. "Kenny."

--

*Alois's point of view*

As I awoke holding Ciel in my arms I smiled, kissing his forehead softly and causing the bluenette to stir and crack an eye open.

"Trancy." He grumbled tiredly.

"Phantomhive." I mocked.

"I love you.." He muttered, burying his head in my shirt.

"Aww I love me too!" I giggled, causing him to look up and glare playfully.

"So help me Trancy I will m-"

He was cut off by a tap on the tent door and Hanji peeking her head in.

She smiled knowingly when she saw our position and 'awwed' softly before speaking. "Afternoon lovebirds! Your butlers made some chive tea for the soldiers and its waiting in the kitchen for you two as well, I just thought I should tell you about that- Also if you see the short one send him my way please I've got to discuss something with him." She explained.

"But Ciels right here." I deadpanned, motioning to the now glaring boy.

"Alois's I am not that short!"

"Oh my dear Ciel~! Don't make me laugh." I chided, nuzzling his hair.

"You guys are too cute!" Hanji squealed, ruffling our hair. "I wonder what it is with dark haired French guys and height jokes." She mused.

"Maybe all the tea stunts their growth~" I teased, causing Ciel to lightly hit me.

"Y'know if you think about it it makes sense, Levi and Ciel both drink a lot of tea and coffee stunts your growth so- gah! I'm getting off topic here, anyways I'll see you boys around, bye!" She waved, heading back outside of the tent.

Ciel and I sat in peaceful silence for a moment longer before I broke the silence.

"Shorty~"

"Shut up."

*~*~*~*~*

okie doke.. That's one chapter down.

I know that was freakishly short I'm sorry!!

Hanji: It was a Levi chapter.

You're not even sorry.

Levi: Tch.

Alois & Eren: *Muffled laughter*

Alright alright I get it-

Also THIS IS NOT THE LAST UPDATE FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE TOMORROW!

I'll be on the road back to Missouri from Mississippi so I'll have some extra time xD

Anywhore

Is my writing still any good? I want to make this book as enjoyable as possible so constructive criticism is welcome!

See ya soon my lil Titans!

/little/ Titans?

Hanji: Like a 4 meter class! Oh my god those are just the cutest things I mean have you even se-

Levi: *Viciously sprays with windex* Bad. bad shitty glasses. Shut up.

I- w- okay.. I'm just gonna leave this now.