Chapter 1

???: By the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit amen

Has he says this he open his eyes and looks around the room and hear people say amen after him. It's been a year and now he has a hang of this life.

Made by zerochan

Made by zerochan

With his new clothes that he modified from the dead priest. As he finish's the Sacrament meeting and says his goodbye to the people. He goes back to "normal" and opens the "lab" door and enters.

As he teleports in he goes back to work on fixing the ship and making a new body just in case if the one he is using gets destroyed or is unable for some reason.

Four hours later

As he is almost done with the pod, his ship sensors detect a fluctuation in the world. He turns on the tv and learns that an explosion or some sort of quake happened in Eurasian.

???: What in the world is happening on this planet. My computer detected it was behind in technology or was that just on the surface.

As he looks at the tv, his body turns around and starts typing on his computer. He reads the subtitles on the tv on how they don't know how much death their is.

He then turns his head around to look at the computer.

???: I must find out more before anything happens to this world or I can just leave but that will require to rebuild the ship. Thankfully the ship is still mostly intact. That reminds me I need a name.

??? Looks in the mirror and sees the father or priest that used to work here.

???: I feel sorry that he died in when the ship crashed but it can't be helped.

??? As it walks around thinking on what to do, it goes to the computer and hacks the systems of the world and the satellites around it.

???: so weak this race has not moved far for their technology is still going but these humans are more better then most races out there. Now let's see.

??? Looks at the reports of the quakes. Looks up all records about them and what the people are calling it

???: so a spacequake ok. They could have called it anything but they go with that.

As it looks it goes to the most classified documents and find about the being that made it. On accident or on purpose who can say.

As it reads it goes back and forth making something to make his job easier in the long run.

???: my creator always said to make helpers or helper so you don't stress yourself. Which is weird because really you just make more work for yourself because they only do simple tasks.

He works all night on making helpers, reading more about this spacequake and fixing the ship just in case he needs to leave the planet.

NEXT DAY

???: system at 100%, all systems green. What a morning new thing to do and learn.