6

"Here! He won't look in here" She whisper screamed to Jeno as she reached for the door handle to the nearest janitor's closet in their main building as they were being chased by the security guard. Her other hand still had a grip onto his and none of them really noticed, it was as if his hand was almost a mould made just for her.

"You sure? Seems like a pretty cliché place to hide" He said, feeling unsure about how good she could be at hiding, as she cleared out the items on the floor, kicking them to the side so they had more room to hide. He never met her before yet he know she wasn't the rebellious type, considering that she did hurt herself trying to get into the university.

"Trust me, we're fine. Let's just wait it out" she said, turning to face him but instantly regretting it as her eyes immediately met his lips as the two were cramped in the tight space that was reserved for vacuums and mops. She remembered the countless number of times she skipped classes to hide in this room...to study.

"So uhh...hey. I'm Nara" She said awkwardly, trying to make as much space between them as possible but only bumping into the shelf behind her. A loud sound of an old paint can rattling behind her at the impact

"Careful" Jeno said, reaching his hand out to stop the can from moving, creating silence between them again to the point where they could only hear, and feel, each other's breaths in the dark, the only light seeping though was from the ends of the door. She was now trapped between the shelf and his body, and she cowered under his overpowering stance.

"I'm Jeno" he said with a smirk, one way too cocky for anyone's good and he certainly could tell her cheeks were flaring up from the heat that radiated off her face even though the room was eerily dark.

"The swimmer huh?" She said, clearing her throat to avoid any more awkward situations between them. He knew she was referring to the latest Pandora update about him, the whole school knew what was going on in his life now.

"Not anymore" he said with a low voice, almost letting his frustration out with those two words

"What happened?" She asked, her thumb nervously flicking at her index finger, unable to keep eye contact with him. He sighed in attempt to relieve the slight annoyance he got when he heard her question. Of course he wasn't the type to make conversation anyway with people like her which he found to be quite pestering. He knew her from her lectures as the girl who always piped up to answer the questions like the teachers pet.

She could only shudder beneath his towering presence as the hot breath from his sigh breezed onto her neck, having hairs standing up without no warning.

"It doesn't matter, we should get you to the nurse's office" he said and she sighed. She looked back over her shoulder to meet his eyes, skin glistening at the light entering from the small window on the door. Jeno, the name struck a chord in her...she definitely heard it before, never really pictured his face to it but for some reason, it was fitting. A unique name for a unique face that she was definitely going to remember.

He cleared his throat, feeling like he was under a microscope with her stare, moving away from her to open the door and see if they were in the clear. He opened the door wider when the coast was clear and the two rushed out towards the campus infirmary, Nara avoiding speaking as much she could since he was being more standoffish

"Hey Jeno, any injuries?" The nurse asked as soon as Jeno poked his head in after. He was a frequent visitor, often pulling a muscle while training.

"No, there won't be any more" Jeno said with a sigh, opening the door wider and Nara greeted the nurse, watching the two interact who seemed close.

"Here Nara, sit up on this" She said, patting the outstretched nursing bed and she hopped on, trying her best to not rip the hygienic paper on top.

"I heard from the coach that you're not allowed to practice" The nurse said to Jeno making him sigh again, sitting down on the chair near the bed as he watched the nurse start applying medication onto Nara's legs making her hiss.

"Yeah...I'll figure it out" Jeno said, running his hand through his hair, exposing his forehead a little

"Nara, you ranked the highest last semester...maybe you can-"

"I said I'll figure it out." Jeno said sternly, cutting the nurse off before grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder as he walked towards the door.

"See you around" Nara piped from the bed, feeling like she almost owed him an apology for ruining his plans to sneak out of his lectures

"If you're lucky." he retorted, leaving the room without another glance at her

PANDORA

Pandora here, your one and only source of info into the scandalous lives of everyone at SNU—and that includes the pre-med babies. Could it be that swimmer boy and a certain someone have formed an alliance recently...or maybe it was just a quick fuck in the janitor's closet.
Whichever it is, I smell drama.

Stay wild, Pandora.