Chapter 4

Me: Ok since everyone when. Sting and Rouge will choose two people to do a truth or dare.

All(except Stingue): What!

Me: Yes they are only ones who are dating plus the slayers are have trouble with their feelings. Also the dragons sent me here to help them with that.

All(plus Stingue): That's why we are doing this?

Me: Yes, Sting and Rouge please choose two people.

Stingue: Okay, We choose Freed,Laxus and truth

Me: Ok, Freed, Laxus since Sting and Rouge choose Truth. So the question is Who are you in love with?

* Fraxus faces were red as Erza hair*

Me: Both have to be Honest because if not I will let Natsu Bitch slap both of you.

* Fraxus looked at me and see me with a serious face*

Fraxus: Okay.

Natsu: Okay!

Laxus: I am in love w-with F-freed.

*Freed face was red as Erza hair*

Freed: I-I a-am i-in l-love w-with L-laxus.

*Laxus face was red as Erza hair*

Freed: Laxus  are in love with me but why?

 *Freed asked because He didn't understand why Laxus would be in love with him*

Laxus: Yes I am in love with you because You are loyal, determined and care about others. Also Freed you are in love with me but why ?

 *Laxus asked because He didn't understand why Freed would be in love with him*

Freed: Yes I'm in love with you because you are determined, strong, will to put your life before others life, and have changed.

*Laxus walked up to Freed and kissed him*

Laxus: Freed do want to be my boyfriend?

Freed: Y-Yes

* I will be doing one ship at time and per chapter*