Special Chapter

⚠️* Some Spoilers if you not that far in the anime or the manga *⚠️

Me: So we have a special guest today!

Everyone: Who?

*Teleport Makarov here*

Makarov: Huh?

Fairy Tail: Gramps!

Stingue: Master Makarov!

Jellal, Midco: Fairy Tail guild master!

Me: So Master Makarov tell us who you think is the craziest person in Fairy Tail?

Fairy Tail: Yeah I would like to know.

Makarov: Before I answer may I who you are?

Me: My name is SnowFire.Also my pronouns are he/they. Also forget to mention before we start playing Turth or Dare that I am the guardian of Dragons and their slayers.

Everyone: What!

Me: Ow that hurt my ears.

Everyone: Sorry we are just surprised 😯 .

Makarov: Okay thank you for telling me who are. Also to answer your question I think everyone in Fairy Tail guild is crazy but Bixslow is the craziest.

Me: Thank you for answering the question honestly.

Fairy Tail: Not surprised.

Stingue: How are you guys not surprised?

Jellal, Midco: We agree with Sting and Rogue how you guys not surprised.

Fairy Tail: In our guild we fight each other a lot and Team Natsu causes a lot of property damage almost every mission they go on. Also they are the one of powerful team in our guild. Plus Natsu is the most dangerous Dragon Slayer in the guild. 

Gajeel: I have to agree Natsu is most dangerous Dragon Slayer.

Everyone( except Fairy Tail): Holy Shit!

Natsu: I have something to confess!

Everyone: Okay, What is it?

Natsu: Well one is you that my surname is Dragneel right?

Everyone: Yes?

Natsu: Well I found out out Zeref surname.

Everyone: What is it?

Natsu: Zeref surname is Dragneel and he is my older brother.

Everyone: What!

* Natsu flinches and hides behind me:

Me: It's true. Also STOP YELLING YOUR SCARING NATSU!

* Everyone calms down then looks at Natsu and see he shaking*

Everyone: Sorry Natsu we didn't mean to scare  you.

Natsu: You the book of E.N.D. Do you know what E.N.D stands for?

Everyone: Yes the book of E.N.D controls a powerful demon. No we not know what E.N.D stands for. What does E.N.D stand for?

Natsu: E.N.D stands for Etherious Natsu Dragneel.

Everyone: You are E.N.D the most powerful demon.

Natsu: Yes I am.

* Then Natsu runs in to my training room and locks the door.*

* Gray sees what Natsu does and runs after him but Natsu already closes the door and lock is it.*

Gray: Natsu I am not mad at you just because you are E.N.D doesn't mean you are evil. You are Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail, a Dragon slayer, you are still the Natsu we know.

* Everyone heard what Gray said*

Everyone(except Gray): Gray right just because you are E.N.D doesn't mean you are evil. You are Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail, a Dragon slayer, you are still the Natsu we know. You have taught us all something that change the way we think. We can all name something you did that change the way we think.

Gajeel: You beat the shit out of me to protect Lucy. You made me realize protect someone you care for is worth getting beat up to protect someone.

Gray: You said to me: Don't feel insecure just because I lost and said We are Fairy Tail. We are the guild that doesn't know when to stop. We won't survive unless we keep running. 

Jellal : You told me: Erza was crying, her voice was shaking, and she was giving up. I don't want to see Erza like that. Erza should always be strong and courageous, that's why.I'LL FIGHT!

Laxus: You and Gajeel beat the shit out of me and I hurt the guild and Freed. I need to get shit and figured myself out.

* Then Natsu unlock the door and then came out crying.*

Natsu: T-thank you I needed that.

* Erza when up to Natsu and Hugged him.

Erza: Natsu we will always be here for you.

*Everyone( except Jellal and MidCo) nodded their heads yes*

Natsu: Really?

Everyone(except Jellal and Midco): Yes.

Dragon Slayers(except Natsu): We dragon slayers will protect each other and if anyone of us are in trouble we can use our dragon roar so the others can can hear wear we are.

Natsu: Okay!