The truth

After a wild lust filled morning Shadow and Knuckles lay in bed smiling. "So how long?" Knuckles asked. Shadow sighs cuddling up next to his boyfriend. "So remember that animal attack 2 years ago?" Shadow asked. "Yeah I remember I was worried about you and took care of you at the hospital" "I still appreciate that to this day and Thats also when I started falling in love with you." Shadow smiled. "Same here wolfy" Knuckles teased making shadow roll his eyes. "Cute but anyways when I discovered that I turn into a werehog every full and new moon I been secretly trying to find a cure" shadow looks down. "Then how come you couldn't tell us Shadz? You know would help." "Well..... since ya know....last night is why...." Shadow looks down. "Oh...." Knuckles holds shadow as he cries in his chest. "Well now you know I'm not leaving you and I want to help you but you got to trust me ok?" Knuckles said and felt shadow nod his head in his chest. "Good" Knuckles smiled but then thought of something.

"WAIT IF YOU FUCKED ME WOULD I TURN INTO A WEREECHIDNA?!"

Sorry for the short chapter I injured my hand at work just now but I wanted to get the story rolling until next time my knuxadow fam!!!