𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

( 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗 ! )

(  𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗 !  )

this is not your destruction.
this is your birth.
--- anonymous
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The Noble Houses of Yi Ti were as mysterious as they were old. Said to be as old, if not older, then those from Old Valyria, the oldest known houses to Westeros are the three major houses: Zhizihua, the house of gardenias and the nine-tailed fox; Jintaiyang, the house of the golden sun; and Yulan, the magnolia phoenixes. House Yulan is the eldest among the houses, having even said to have residence in Old Valyria at a time, rising from the ashes after the Doom and moving back to Yi Ti. That is, until they followed the other Valyrian houses to Westeros. Now, the three houses have residences in both Yi Ti and Westeros.

It is in the late years of King Jaehaerys I Targaryen's rule (100 AC) that Lady Lorna Zhizihua and her husband Lord Weiguo Yulan betroths their eldest daughter to the only son of Lord Matthos Tyrell, the young Lord Lorent Tyrell. Such an alliance to the affluent Tyrells of Highgarden, Wardens of the South, ensures their first child acquires a beneficial connection with a Great Westerosi house, all the while still living near to family-- the Zhizihua's Westerosi ancestral seat being located in the Reach. And with Weiguo Yulan appointed on the Small Counvil as the newly created position of Master of Foreign Diplomacy, the boon of an inter-realm alliance with the young Great House Tyrell will only prove to strengthen their high status.

Meanwhile, in 103 AC, Lorna arranges the marriages of her third daughter, the blooming beautiful flower of their family, to the eldest son of the Jintaiyang family, their expected heir, while also having her second and third daughters to be appointed Ladies-in-Waiting to the Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen, The Realm's Delight, and only child of King Viserys Targaryen and Queen Aemma Arryn.

Moving to live away from their westerosi ancestral seat of Yulan, Magnolia Pavilion, which resides in the Crownlands near Dragonstone, and with Aelin living with the Tyrells in the Reach, and the rest of her large family residing in King's Landing, Lady Aella Yulan, the young phoenix among magnolias, is thrust into the world of politics and the game of thrones when Queen Aemma the Gentle dies and her eldest surviving child Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen is named heir apparent and Crown Princess to the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

( 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 ! )

(  𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 !  )