when did i start liking him?

when I heard curtis voice for the first time, I was flabbergasted. I didn't expect his voice to be that attractive..., I was smiling every time he would speak, and I would make paragraphs about his voice everyday on a daily basis, he didn't know nor maikai, we would always mess around and I would make these voice acting characters that fit well here. I voice bat woman, bat man, Emilie, and I think someone else but I forgot. He married bat woman for a long period of time, and he married batman for a short period of tike. my throat hurted for a short time but It went away soon after or later, we were laughing, and I guess I fell even more inkove with him. I had to make sure he liked me back, I guess it took me a few days to figure out.

I told maikai about all of this and I thought I was having mixed feelings and I guess I could've just told him in like some day around but then after this today he never really texted me, all of us didn't have our social media so we all couldn't talk until I asked them. I asked because I wanted to keep contact with them and I guess we would've have to you know find out later or something...

when I was playing with Curtis and spoyed by myself with them, maikai wasn't on and I felt a bit awkward there with them because maikai had to do smth and I had to wait I guess, even though I knew she said we can start without her, Curtis and spoyed were talking about something that I didn't know about and I tried to convince them to tell me and I won't tell anyone else, I really did mean it. we're all still friends today and they both still didn't tell me. I guess I was a bit more disappointed than I thought I would be, so I let them go and made them continue talking for as long as maikai came back. I didn't want to start without her, but then she told us that she had to go sleep and other things so most of the time I played more than 2 games with them, I was on level 20 something that time I think and unranked... I never played competitive or anything like that, only spike rush or death match. I guess you could say that I was a bit scared of them since we just met each other...