Daemon Targaryen - Clandestine Light

Daemon often summoned me to his chambers in the late hours of the evening when the castle slept. The thrill of potentially being caught always excited the both of us. Daemon and I had known each other since childhood, though we didn't much get along until after his babe brother, Aegon, died.

As I scurried through the halls of the keep, careful to keep quiet as I snuck to Daemons chambers, I felt my stomach start to bubble. It always did when I saw him. Daemon intimidated most people, both within the keep and out. Those who had known him, (or known of him) or had just met him, they were all petrified. But not me. I was the child of a high lord, a guest of the castle for nearly 15 years, and I had grown to know Daemon in a more intimate way.

I came upon the heavy wooden doors that blocked Daemon from me. Lifting my hand, I gently knocked, in the same pattern I always had. Ta-tata-tata-ta. I heard shuffling inside, and quickly fixed myself. Daemon opened the door, locking eyes with me, stepping aside a bit to let me through the small gap in the doorway.

Daemon's room was one of mer favorite places in the castle, though it was always a bit messy. The fireplace illuminated the room, covering everything in an incandescent glow. The furniture, carved with dragon heads, the wood dripping from the precipitation in the air.

As I was lost in thought, Daemon had poured two cups of wine as he watched me ponder. He liked it when I dazed off. Daemon liked me far more than other people, though he tried not to let me know. He showed tolerance, and lust when he was in the mood for a fuck. But he knew I didn't mind. We both liked the game.

As he handed me the cup of wine, I snapped back to reality. He held the cup out in front of him, as I went to grab it, my fingers gently grazed over his, sending a shiver over my spine. I moved the cup to my lips with haste, taking a large swallow, not breaking eye contact with the prince.

"What news from the stepstones, my prince?" I asked, slowly making my way to a seat in the middle of his chambers, sitting myself down gently. Daemon knew I hated speaking of politics, all it did was stress me out, but I did it because it made him feel good. Knowing he had the power, and I acknowledged it. A light smirk curled at the corner of Daemons mouth.

"Word is the sea snake has plans to attack the Crab King, using my dragon, of course. The king is not interested in hearing of such things. He thinks the Crab King poses no threat to the realm." He sneered, picking a grape off the stem, popping it in his mouth, making his way to sit beside me on the couch.

"And what do you think?" I prodded, taking another long sip of my wine, gently moving my hair behind my shoulder. I didn't need to ask the question. Daemon was a great warrior, his ideas on the matter were entirely clear, had you known him.

"I agree with the sea snake, which I hate to admit. As much as I loathe the cunt, Viserys has no hand in the matter. He's weak. He's always been weak. The Crab King will suppress the realm and our ports if left undealt with." He turned away, taking a long drink of his wine. I sighed, taking one more drink before moving to kneel in front of Daemon.

"Did you summon me to your chambers to speak of the sea snake and the Crab King, my prince?" I asked, resting my hands on his shoulders, pushing him back in his chair gently. "Did you summon me here to speak of your brother, the king?" My hands traced down his chest to his waste, untucking his shirt from his trousers. My fingers fumbled with the ties, trying my best to quickly undo them.

"I think we both know I never summon you to talk. You're a dull witted girl. Boring as all hells, but you are a sight to see." Daemon loved to push me, pulling at my strings trying to make me angry with him. It used to work, when you were kids and when you first started making these trips to his chambers, but it no longer did. Sometimes, I liked playing along, but most times it was more fun not to. The harder he had to try, the more frustrated he got, the better he fucked me.