10.High School

QUINCY

I was sleeping peacefully holding on to my baby when the alarm clock had to ruin it. I turned it off remembering it was Monday. So much has happened in just this weekend, it was the longest weekend ever. Looking at the clock on Julie's nightstand I see that it's 7 and we have to be out the house by 8:20 to be at school for 9.

"Julie" I say tapping her butt

She moves around but doesn't wake up.

"Jules wake up we gotta get ready for school"

"No I'm not going" I hear her mumble

"Okay" I reply getting up to stretch

"Wait your leaving me" she says looking up at me with a pout

"No I was preparing myself to take your ass to the bathroom cause we're going to school"

"Nooooo" she screamed as I picked her up

I sat her on the sink and she held her head down trying not to make eye contact. I picked her head up and she rolled her eyes looking back down

"Loose the attitude" was all I said to her before grabbing my toothbrush and brushing my teeth

She grabbed her own toothbrush and started brushing her teeth but I could feel her eyes on me. I finished and went to turn on the shower. She hopped off the counter and brushed pass me walking out the bathroom.

I turned around and grabbed her arm then put my hand around her throat bringing her back to me. We stared at each other as she tried not to break eye contact.

"Loose the attitude" I said to her again

"No" she said looking me right in the eyes

Ughhh Julie is one sexy ass stubborn girl

I backed her into the wall and put my hand in her panties. I smiled at what I felt and she turned her head away from me. I moved it back and looked at her.

"You want me to touch you?" I said to her

She nodded her head and I put my finger inside. I stroked my fingers back and forth and she tried to keep eye contact. Her chest started heaving and a scream followed. When I looked down my baby done squirted all over my hand.

"Oh shit what the hell Quincy. I'm so sorry I peed on you."

"You just squirted Julie it's okay. That's sexy as hell." I said licking my fingers.

"Come let's shower baby we're gonna be late" I said taking my clothes off
——————————————————————

When we got to school things just felt so weird. For one Julie and I are a couple now. Two something is just off in the atmosphere.

"I'll see you next class" I said kissing her lips

She nodded with a pout

I tapped her butt as she walked in the class before I made eye contact with Josh. He had a smirk on his face. I was going to go in the room when the door slammed.

Walking to my class I had a bad feeling in my chest. I got to my class and sat in the corner already bored.

Once the class was over I walked to Julie's class but she wasn't in there. I instantly texted her while looking around the hall.

"I'm in the locker room" she replied

I ran downstairs and walked in finding Julie and Vanessa sitting in silence while Vanessa held her hand.

When Nessa seen me she whispered something to Julie then got up waving at me before she left.

"What's wrong baby" I say squatting in front of her

"It's nothing I just wanna go home" she said tears falling

"If it was nothing you wouldn't be crying but okay let's go home"

As we were walking to the office to sign out I caught Josh and Sophia laughing while looking at Julie and I.

"Stay right here baby" I said letting go of her hand

"Wait Q stop" I heard her scream

"What the hell did you do to her" I said to Josh

Sophia laughed "We didn't say anything that wasn't already out there. Josh was just asking some questions"

"How about y'all mind y'all fucking business and leave her the fuck alone"

"It's not that deep" Josh said

I went to punch him but Julie pulled my arm "Quincy let's just go it's okay"

I looked at her seeing her face drenched in tears. I just took her hand and we left out heading home.

The walk home was quiet. I was upset with her for not telling me and mad at them for bothering my girl.

When we got to the house Julie went up to my room. I walked through the house seeing her parents weren't home before going upstairs. I walked in the room seeing her on the bed wiping her face.

"It's gonna be okay baby" was the first thing I said to her "what did they say to you"

She shook her head before lying down tears still coming down. I took off my own pants before climbing on the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her before I heard a sob breaking my heart.

"Julie -"

"They know what happened. Josh said he seen a old story online. Then Sophia called me a slut. They laughed about it saying I must have led him on." She cried

"Julie don't listen to shit those assholes say you hear me. They are just a bunch of low life's who have nothing better to do then pick on people. Josh is just mad because he couldn't get you and Sophia shouldn't be talking she fucked the whole football team. They both not making it out of high school."

I heard her giggle a little before she turned around. I wiped her pretty face of her tears kissing wherever I could.

"When something happens you call me I don't care where we are okay."

She nodded

"I love you." She smiled

"I love you. I can't wait until we leave that stupid school and this town."

"Me too" she agreed yawning