Chapter two

Author note: Hey everyone sorry it took so long to get this part up... things kinda happen but that's not important. I hope to get on some type of schedule for uploading. I hope you enjoy this part

-Recape-

"Hello to you too, I see the mage of these grounds working hard as normal protecting the holy grounds of our people," Freed remarked with a slight chuckle. "And yes, the Rebel found himself on these grounds once again after all these years."

-end of recap-

"Woahhhhh hold on lady, I don't know who you think you're talking about. But 'The Rebel' would be the last thing I would use to describe Freed Justine. He is the furthest person from what I call a Rebel," Bickslow said as he stepped forward with his dolls floating around his head.

"Bickslow... really? Really? I technically lead our side in the Fairy Tail civil war. How does that not make me a rebel? That is the exact definition of a rebel. Going against someone who holds power. That's what I did!" Freed pointed out, turning to face his friend looking slightly hurt.

"Oh really, lead a revolution. My my, the rebel hasn't changed at all since our fateful night. Where you decided to desert your post leaving our holy grounds vulnerable to vial outside world attacks," the red-headed woman said, chuckling as she grabbed her sword and returned it to its sheath.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. You know I didn't desert my post that night." Freed said, rolling his eyes and returning his attention to the woman standing in front of them. "I went to get help like I was taught to do. Do you expect me to go up against an incoming army? You're mad to think a child could handle that," Freed mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"I am mad? Me mad? Tsk." The woman let out a burst of laughter in disbelief. "Says, the man that broke every single one of our rules on that night. On our holy night! Of all nights Freed, you broke all of our rules... You broke every single one. For what? A little adventure? For excitement? For a chance to go beyond these grounds? You promised me that one day it would be you and me running away... you promised me-" Suki trailed off, walking closer to him and grabbing her dagger.

Laxus cleared his throat, grabbing the two arguing mages' attention and breaking up any potential fight that might have been forming "Um, Justine are you not going to introduce us to your... friend apparently?" Laxus asked the green-haired ruin mage. There was some stray lighting floating around him as it was very clear that Laxus was getting anxious.

"Yeah, I don't think your dragon can handle any more suspense even tho this very interesting drama you have going on here right now." Evergreen chimed off taking the 8th master from the lighting dragon slayer and moving him to safer ground.

Freed nodded as he stepped back from the red-headed mage. He adjusted his coat, nodding once more. "Oh yes, heh heh, I guess I should introduce my.... Ummm Friend I don't know if a friend would even be the correct word to explain what we were at the time. But let's just go with that. Well, Anyway this is Suk-" Freed started to explain before getting interrupted by the red-headed woman.

"Thank you, Freed, but no thank you. I don't need an idiotic and dimwitted man to introduce me." She boastfully said as she pushed Freed aside and moved in front of him. "My name is Suki, Suki Akasuki. A.K.A. the mage of these holy grounds, 2nd ranked historical magic academy for  the brilliant and gifted children. Only being surpassed by Dr. Freed Justine over there," Suki explained as she bowed in front of all of them. "Youngest in the course to be granted his doctorates and giving our grounds blessing for the three fruits. Lucky bastard," she mumbled the last part under her breath. 

"YES, ONE OF MY CHILDREN MADE IT THROUGH COLLEGE! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE GUILD MASTER MEETING AND SHOVE IT IN ALL THEIR STUCK-UP FACES! ONE OF MY CHILDREN GOT THEIR DOCTORATE!" Makarov excitedly yelled from the tree stump that he was placed on for the moment.

"Shut it you old geezer, your BIOLOGICAL grandson did go to college and did get his associates in business," Laxus groaned, letting out a huff. He had a slight pout on his face.

"Yes but you're 24 and only have your associates. Freed has his doctorates and he is only 20. Step up to the plate." Makarov pointed out to his grandson "Get your doctorates and maybe I will be bragging about you too."

"At least I am doing better than Erza who can't read anything bigger than 4 letter words, which is the reason we are out here, to begin with..." Laxus mumbled as he crossed his arms in a pouting manner.

"What was that Laxus? Just because I can't see you right now doesn't mean I can't kick your ass like how I did when we were children!" Erza yelled as she summoned a sword to her hand and challenged a nearby tree. "Oh now that you see your doom you don't want to run your mouth anymore," Erza scuffed out as she poked said tree with her sword. "Yeah that's how most tough guys are; all talk but no bite."

Jallel walked up to Ezra and took away the sword. "This way Scarlet, the groups this way. You're challenging a tree right now," Jallel explained to his currently blind girlfriend and guided her back to the group. "You are amazingly strong and brave and that tree was shaking in fear," he said softly rubbing her back.

"No no I am pretty sure... that was the wind," Natsu said as he sniffed the air. Before scrunching up his nose "or a sunk just farted," the dragon slayer stated in displeasure. His ear perked up as he heard a soft "I am sorry" from wendy.

Freed shook his head with a soft smile on his face. Not surprised by any of this. "Suki, is there any way we can take shelter? We might've gotten lost due to the lack of a map and the fact laxus was guiding us. He is a great man but telling where to go is not one of his specialties" he explained.

"I guess you can stay the night... if you are willing to give a sacrifice that is? You know the rules even if you left you still have to follow... even if I can't send you to take punishment" suki said before picking up her sword and walking threw the woods not waiting for the others to follow.

"You know I am always willing to. You must learn from the pain of the past to prepare the way for the future." freed stated as he started to follow gesturing to his guild to follow him. "I will have to ask everyone. What you're about to see next...you can't interfere with it. I will be fine I promise"

Word count: 1167