Dreamland Teaparty {Chapter Five}

{Chapter Five}

"I'm immune to questioning any of what's happening at this point, so..." Jeremy, who was covered with crawling insects said, "Hello, or something."

Beatles and ladybugs crawled across the walls, and butterflies and moths fluttered across like petals in the cool wind that carried the lovely scent of sage.

Remie rolled off, helping Ram off of Mason who grunted as he attempted to get on his feet. His eyes caught Marcel, who was standing with his arms crossed and his face twisted in a disapproving frown.

"Marcie!" He exclaimed.

"Do not 'Marcie' me after what you did!" Marcel snapped, "I got chased down the balloon hall by a person made out eyeballs, Mason. Eyeballs."

"...Oh damn."

"I was screaming for you, but non, you were too busy going to open the closet because you found a key that told you do not open the closet." He rambled.

"Maybe it said so for good reason. We did find him trapped inside of it." Remie added.

"Well, it wasn't an experience out of unfamiliarity." Mason joked.

The others just blankly stared at him.

"Yknow...bein' stuck in a closet?" he elaborated but failed to make his joke any more comprehensible as most of them continued to blink away at him.

"...I do not get it." Ram said.

"Must have been an odd punishment for misbehavior." Remie said, "I would know. My father used to lock me in an attic!"

"He means he's gay, you idiots." Jeremy scoffed.

"We had no idea he was, mijo, thank you for making it clear for us." Valentina replied, obvious sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Now that we have all reunited once more," Remie cut in, "I can proudly conclude that my tea has been a wonderful success."

"Yeah, no shit, but how do we wake up?" Jeremy snapped back.

"No need to be rude motherfucker." Ram ticked.

Jeremy looked at him, his face twisted in a look of deep offense and judgement, "The fuck did you just call me, you infant?"

"I-I'm, I swear it's involuntary, I have a condition-" Ram stammered, nervously tumbling over his apologetic words.

"He has a condition, how dare you." Mason angrily snapped.

Remie clicked her tongue, "Despicable to get angry at a young boy for a condition he cannot control, Mr. Paws."

"Jeremy, he has a condition..." Marcel added, his brows furrowed in disappointment.

Jeremy was at a loss of words as he looked back and forth between everyone in the room, "...Okay, I'm sorry, but how the fuck was I supposed to know?"

Valentina banged her long, twirled stick against the floor, "Language."

Mason continued to glare at Jeremy before Marcel interjected, "Um...where is Remie?"

Ram whipped his head to where Remie had been standing next to him barely moments ago, "She was-" whistle, "-just here right now, I swear."

"She probably left 'cause Mr. Jeremy over here hurt her feelings with his rudeness!" Mason accused.

"Oh, I'm sorry I want to wake up from this drug trip, maybe I should just accept my fate and wait till I get flushed down a giant dream manufactured toilet."