𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝙰 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

The group was finally nearing the nether portal to quickly get to Foolish's summer home, they were worried because of how Dream was acting. He seemed anxious and none of them (not even Billiam) could calm the young white-haired man, when the portal came into view it surprised them when Dream suddenly darted over there and quickly followed behind to not lose him. Billiam who was beside Dream before he ran was getting more and more anxious because of his lover, he wondered what could've happened that made the man act like that.

"Billy! Hurry, let's not waste any more time! I- I can't calm down let's fucking go faster?!" Dream shouted at the group, especially Billiam who was a bit hurt at how Dream was acting towards him and the others, but right now their main focus is going to where Dream wanted them to be right now.

Upon exiting the portal and arriving at Foolish's home in the desert, Dream dragged Billiam who had a very confused expression on his face and it seemed that Dream finally had a positive look on his face which made the others sigh in relief. But now, the question was... What is here that made Dream act so nervous and then when reaching the destination suddenly changed the expression on his face? Their questions were answered when the Prime God himself appeared before they got in the pyramid that was in the back of the sphinx statue, the said God had shrunken down from its almost 13' feet height to around 7' feet. (Not canon, not sure what XD's canon height is so yeah! Let's say he's around 12' to 13' feet.)

"Daydream, my sunshine. You've finally arrived with... Him"

"Father, please- is he- is he here?!" Dream desperately asked his father as he clutched XD's cloak tightly almost turning his knuckles white.

"Yes, he is. You don't need to worry, Day. He is not harmed, he is inside the temple resting as I've taken him as he was falling asleep."

The others were confused about what the father and son were talking about.

"Hold on, uh- who is here? In my temple? Pyramid?" Foolish asked, XD looked towards his other son's direction and looked at Dream who only nodded.

"Alright then, Daydream. You and... your lover go on ahead inside and I'll explain to the group first before we head in too."

Dream didn't hesitate and immediately dragged Billiam once again, when they entered the pinkette was amazed at the inside, sure it didn't have a lot but it looked amazing. In the distance, they could see a figure resting on what seemed to be a couch, as they got closer Billiam finally recognized who it was.

"There's no way..." Billiam said under his breath as Dream looked at him with a soft smile and they ran the short distance between where they were and the figure.

---------------------------------------------

"So long story short, I've brought one of Billiam's butler the one who he and Daydream considered as a son. Though a bit of a warning, Technoblade looks exactly like Billiam, correct? Well, the butler I brought here will look very similar to Ranboo. The only difference is that he is a human, his name's Ran."

The group was shocked, most especially Ranboo who was about to meet his lookalike once they enter the pyramid.

Techno was about to say something when he heard Punz who was slumped on his shoulder groan, so he panicked and decided to knock the mercenary out once again gaining looks of disbelief from the others which he shrugged off. After all, they can't handle two things at once so what's a better way to only focus on one thing first? Knock 'em up! ... Not in a bad way though.

"Let's just go now, nerds. Don't wanna wake him up while we haven't done the thing yet" Techno said as usual in his monotone voice.

The group and XD made their way inside the temple and noticed Dream and Billiam hugging a figure that had brown hair.