One shot: Us and only us!

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

Happy reading ❤️💙

Sam: En Siv purinjika matra? How longer do you want to continue this? I'm starting to feel insecure can't you understand my feelings?

Siv: Sam how many times do you want me to explain this to you? Literally once in ten fifteen days you start this topic! Why can't we just let it be this way? Why are you so bothered about this?!

Sam: Because it's as if you don't want to be know as my girlfriend and you feel ashamed about me and that hurts! And it is you who wouldn't understand. And you know what just let it be! I'm leaving bye! Take care....

He moves outside and she sits down on her bed and tears rolling down her cheeks. This has been going on for the past two months. They are all good but whenever this topic arises so does their arguments and fights.

He stands with his point and so does she. Two opposite poles attract they say but that won't be the case always. One has to adjust and give up at a time, you can't always wait the other to do. If you want a relationship to last both have to invest in it. Only one person doing it won't be helpful and it will only lead to crumbles.

She then dials her phone and the person on the other side picks it up.

..... : Hey Siv! How are you da?! After quite some time you have called how's everything going?

Siv bursts into tears hearing her. Her guardian angel.

.... : Sivu are you crying? What happened is everything ok?

Sivu: Illa ....da she says between her hiccups from crying.

....: Siv first calm down stop crying tell me what happened.

Siv: Keerthi!!! It's just that me and Sam had an argument...

Keerthi: Adhu eppo um nadakuradhu dhana da why are crying for that? Where will he go leaving you? He's yours not matter what he'll come back to you and same goes for you!

Siv: Adhu illa da this time it's different! We are having the same argument for the last two months. Every single time he fights for this my heart feels like it's being pierced with knives!

Keerthi: Siv enaku puriyala? What is going on between you two? This sounds serious...

Siv: He thinks that I'm ashamed of being seen with him and that is why I'm not ready to declare our relationship officially! I have tried so hard to make him understand that it is not how he sees it but he just wouldn't listen... Nee eh sollu am I wrong?!

Keerthi: Yes you are wrong Siv! What do you think your doing? You both have been together for the past six years and yet you don't want to make it official? It's okay if you don't want to get married but why not announce it?

Siv: Keerthi nee um ipdi pesura! En yarum nan en apdi soldra nu purinjika matringa! Don't you know what will happen if we announce it! All our fans will start to talk trash about him and I can't stand it. Already people have spoke utter nonsense and that is why we wouldn't make appearances anywhere together it was our decision. And all of a sudden he wants to make it official even after knowing everything.

Keerthi: Exactly! Even though he knows everything he's willing to do Sivu! So it is you who has to understand him! He wants to announce to the world that your together and you belong to each other! What's wrong in that?

Siv: But Keerthi ....

Keerthi: Siv wait! Just imagine what if your roles were reversed and Sam was an international star and you were doing your best but yet he had the bigger fanbase and he wouldn't want to  make your relationship official wouldn't that hurt you? Wouldn't you feel bad about yourself or insecure even for a moment?