One shot, part two: Kaiyodu Kai sera...

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

I don't know how good it turned out, as per everyone's request asking me to post it today! Here it is ❤️

Enjoy reading ❤️💙

The ceremony began! Aditi entered looking gorgeous in her pink lehenga matching so well with Sam's suit! All the guests adored the couple and we're taking pictures! Siv continued to plaster her smile and looked at Sam! All that she wanted to see was his happy smile and then she could leave without disturbing him! But she hasn't seen it ever since, he saw her at the Mahal! Even when he was brought to stage he weakly smiled but being with him for all these years, she's the only person who would know that it's fake!

She didn't overthink it, but even after Aditi came he didn't even bother to look at her much! His eyes were staring at her soul! Soon they clicked a few pictures and the rings were brought to be exchanged! First they asked Aditi to put on the ring for Sam and she did as told! And then it was Sam's turn! He picked up the ring in his hand and his hands sweating he doesn't know what for even when the hall is having ac! He looked at Siv who was pale and even before he could realise she fainted yet again!

He felt his world falling down and, the ring on his finger dropped from his hand! He rushed to her and held her before she hit the ground! He didn't give a damn about the looks and murumers from the guests! He doesn't care what they say all his mind was thinking about was her! Even without his knowledge he was already crying! Everyone didn't understand why was he crying so bad for her and even stopped his engagement like this!
Aditi was furious looking at all this.

Aditi: Sam enna pandra? Why are you so emotional for some random girl? Avaluku enna ana unaku enna? Who the hell is she? Leave her to some other friend they can take her to the hospital! You don't have to care about her! Ava la oru aal nu engagement eh vituta avala pudichitu iruka! Time achu Sam come here!

Sam: Shut up Aditi! He shouted enraged! How dare you talk about her! She is not a random someone! Avala pathi enna vida yarum care panna mudiyadhu! Don't you dare say another word!

He pulled out the ring from his finger and gave it to Aditi!

Sam: Here keep it! You can find someone suitable for you!

He picked her up in his arms and ran to the entrance! He entered the car and placed her in tha backset and he too got on placing her head on his lap! He asked the driver to take them to the nearest hospital as soon as possible! He couldn't stop his flowing tears seeing her!

He pulled out the ring from his finger and gave it to Aditi!

Sam: Siv please endhiri d! Aniki unna ipdi patha po ve sethutan thirupi unna ennala ipdi pakka mudiyala adhula um adhuku Karanam nan dha nu nenikira po mudiyadhu d! Ennala dha idhu ellame! Please d nee illama nan enna pannuva nu kooda enaku theriyala! Endhiri ma... 😭

They soon reached the hospital and he called out for the doctor impatiently! They took her inside and asked Sam to stay outside until they finish! A rough time of a hour and a half passed! The worst time for Sam! His constant crying and all the scenes rushing in his head! He couldn't bear the thought of losing her, he felt like he was in hell!

The doctor soon came outside and Sam ran to him!

Sam: Doctor is she okay???

Doctor: Neenga yaru avangaluku?