misfit

"Taesha now the thing which I am gonna tell you is actually heart breaking you just need to be enough brave to handle everything"

"We all belong to God so one day we must have return back to Him...someone goes too soon and someone stays longer"

"Uncle would you like to stop puzzling words"... just tell me clearly what's going on".

"Taesha the thing is that we lost your father in accident" Mr jeon Shane said holding Taesha hands".

"Hehehe...Come on uncle stop joking around I know you all are pranking with me" listen dad I already know you are standing behind of door and insisted uncle jeon Shane to tease me now because I already ruined your idea so come inside".

"Taesha try to embrace your self your dad is no more with us...he left you"

"Uncle now this prank game is getting ugly...so its better to stop it here...dad please stop all this non-serious behaviour"

"Please come inside mom...mom     where are you...are you also in their team"...

"Taesha unfortunately it's ugly truth not a prank, as soon as we accept truth this would make us less suffer ...we all are helpless" instead of keeping patience we can't do anything".

"As soon Taesha realized situation room echoed with her screaming Mr jeon Shane tried his best to make her calm but everything was useless...After almost 10 minutes when Taesha painful screams were unbearable for jungkook he entered inside holding his son...Mr Shane jeon finally gave up... he lost in front of helpless daughter who were not ready to digest the truth of her father death...he signalled his son to handle situation and left from there with havey heart...Taesha was non-stop crying, her hands were covering her face...without making any noice jungkook lay down little one on the bed next to Taesha...Taesha crying voice also made little one  cry...which grabbed Taesha attention, for simetimes she completely forget her pain, she immediately held baby in her arms for comforting him as like real mothers do...so Mr jeon Shane and jungkook planned basically worked...they knew well that only baby could make Taesha calm after all his mother's heart was pumping inside Taesha and a mother would never let her kids suffer. "

"This sudden change in Taesha personality was more dangerous than mood swings of pregnancy...she completely transformed into switch personality." With each passage minute jungkook was being even more worry and surprise as well."
All sudden he felt strong connection with Taesha which he used to have with jenny...was Taesha unknowingly taking Jenny place in jungkook's heart?"

"After showering love upon little one Taesha finally noticed jungkook existence in the room."

As her eyes met with jungkook's eyes

As her eyes met with jungkook's eyes...she once again started crying it seemed like she wanted to share her pain with jungkook...jungkook also felt sad he went near to her she was still looking at jungkook with wet eyes...her lips were trembling she wanted to speak up but words weren't ready to spill out her tounge,
Although Their lips were sealed but still communication through eyes were going on...it's seemed like Taesha was telling him through her hopless and wet eyes that

"dad left me... I became alone jungkook"

Besides jungkook's eyes were responding back with full of hope that...

"You don't need to be worry because from now on you will always find me beside of you"

"When jungkook reached close to Taesha, God knows what came into her mind she immediately hugged his waist tightly ,which almost made jungkook to skip his heart to beat for a while"...After taking few minutes paused he embraced himself instead of breaking hug...he bent a bit lower to kiss Taesha head while caressing her back...Taesha was still lost in sobbing, meanwhile little one was witnessing his father and his mommy bound (at least for him she was his mommy)."

After kissing when jungkook was busy in caressing Taesha back for comforting her jimin came out of blue

After kissing when jungkook was busy in caressing Taesha back for comforting her jimin came out of blue. As door opening crack voice heard both of them immediately a parted...After seeing her best friend Taesha got emotional she called Jimin name with crying voice"...

"Taesha....Jimin also called back and stromed near to Taesha...because jungkook was standing close to taesha so he just pushed jungkook away for hugging his best friend."

"He hugged Taesha...Taesha also broke down into his arms....best friend duo made jungkook to feel betrayed...it seemed while pushing away Jimin told him his real place...which he had forgotten for fu*ing few minutes...he realized that he is misfit here so he silently left from there."

......................................................................

Please ignore grammatical and typographical errors.

From now on your author will not ask for comments and likes for this story, because it's useless when you don't get back positive response from readers...I will definitely try to end this story as soon as possible