ep 1 !

I need voice actors
Intro:

\___.log 1, part 1.___/

"Hel-hello!! Uh- this is a documentary! Of- my- uh..." paper crumbling noise "My life! Yea!! uhhhhh" placeholder was looking at a piece of paper, they were somehow talking even tho they have no mouth, a word flashed on the screen. "This is- this is uhhh" placeholder nervously laughed. The horrible mic made it sort of hard to hear them. "Thi-this is log 1 of the do-qu-mehnatary... god i butchered those words horribly.." they were.. uh.. not the best to say quite the least.. tho, they werent bad eiher. "Lets- lets go somewehre else, shall we..?"

\___..log 1, part 1 end..___/

\___.log 1, part 2.___/

The background changed completely. From a light cold colored blue sky, to a more warmer and darker blue sky. The lighting also changed. Placeholders question mark changed colors from red to a sort of orange-ish color.

"Just gotta set this down on the camera holder.. aha! There! Uh- hell-o again!! Im back!! And i am not more confident! My confidence is lowered actually! Hehe.. uh- anyways! Here is the plains we usually do our pre-challenges on. Since the series hasnt started yet.."

I was sorta scared.. this place has been said to be haunted but wāden and nowāruredi brushed that off! Now everyday i see this weird star with wings and no legs or mouth. It kept saying things like 'come with me.' Or- Or- 'your time has ran out.', they have a feminine british voice- unlike me who sounds like a 9 year old whos way too hyped about something..