You asked me how i feel i say nothing

MIRANDA DEUTCH
~~ im scared of whats going to come after you ~~

"how you feeling Miranda?" Ashton said , wiping a few wine glasses.

'Nothing. I feel nothing." I said wiping my forehead with my hands.

'I didnt see Calum for a week nearly now.' Eleanor said to me.

I looked at the clock seeing it was only 12 pm. I walked towards my room that blended in with the wall , sitting on my matress that was on the floor.

'Here's your first paycheck!' Eleanor squealed with enjoy. It was a few dollars that i didnt really need since i had no rent , no social life and pretty much free food any time i want.

I opened the envolope , my mouth slightly apart when i saw the cheque (if you're american it's check).

It was 1500 dollars. For a month. They give me that even that i lived with them.

'And im pretty sure you got some tips?' Eleanor said grinning.

'Yeah i got like 600.' I said still not being able to believe this.

'Miranda , i know you're used to more but-' Ashton said sitting next to me but i cut him off.

'Ash , this is amazing! They provide me food , gave me a room. And i get this much money. I'm shocked to be honest.' I said feeling the cheque in my hands over and over

'Well , we get 2500 because , you know , we dont live here.' Ash said kinda looking guilty.

'Wait you dont? I thought you had a room upstair?' I said as Ashton chuckled

'Thats our guest rooms. We stay sometimes. I mean you didnt realise us leaving?' Eleanor said as I looked at them stupidly

'We leave like an hour earlier than her , give her space.' Aahton said as I realised how I knew nothing about the only people in my life.

'Trust me , i'm over the moon. Words cant describe how i'm feeling at the moment' I said smiling at Ashton.

'Hey.' Calum said , scartching his hair.

I hated how when i left my room's door open , anyone at the entrance could see you.

'Oh. Hi.' I said putting the cheque away feeling ashamed again.

'Being a waitress is hard isn't it.' Calum said showing no expression.

'Not as much as you'd think.' I said getting up , picking my nails.

'Well be a darling and get me a martini aye?' Calum said being a bit more harsh than usual.

I nodded my head and went to the bar to make a martini. After it was all ready i walked towards Calum's chair and gave it to him.

'Everything fine?' I said feeling more awkward than ever.

'Yeah i guess. I'm gonna be here again tonight.' He said smiling. He closed one of his eyes as the gorgeous sun was hitting his gorgeous face.

'Saturday Sleezes?' I said rolling my head back.

'Unfortunately.' He said chuckling

'Anyways i have to go love. Thanks for the lovely service.' Calum said putting the martini money and a tip on the table.

The martini was 16 dollars and his tip was 300. How stingy *sarcasm*

'Cal , i think you left some EXTRA money.' I said , realizing i called a customer by a nickname.

'I want to make life easier for you , step by step.' He said smiling , showing all his pearly whites.

As Calum walked out a police officer walked in.

'Um yeah can I talk to Ashton Irwin and Eleanor Calder?' She said to me.

'Speaking.' Ashton said as he appeared next to me with Eleanor. They looked very anxious and the colour from their faces faded as they were really pale.

'Luke Hemmings used to work here , right? Well he's missing.'

'I'll be back tomorrow for investigation and questioning since its late. Just thought you guys should know.'

*******************************************************************************

I wish i got 300 dollars as tips from customers.

Miranda is living my fantasy life wow.

I love Miranda , probably my fav character tied with Amani (Mid Century Modern Nightmare)

~Sila 💜