°•4°•

Jeongin stayed like that for a while, letting those stupid tears roll down his face.
No one had raised their voice at him like that except for once when he accidentaly broke his dad's favourite cup but then again apologized to him later.

He got up from his knees and quickly wiped the tears off his face with his baby blue sweater paws.He rushed out from there and went straight towards the bathroom.

Jeongin reached the sink and turned on the faucet scooping the cold water in his palms. He splashed a decent amount on his face while looking in the mirror, washing away the ugly tear stains.
After two or three times repeating it,he turned off the faucet and wiped his face with his hands first then a napkin.

He threw the wet napkin into the dustbin near the sink.
Jeongin went back to his class as it was already past lunchbreak.He took his books from the locker and headed towards the room.As soon as Jeongin entered, Felix showered him with his questions.

"dude where have you been?"
"you don't even know where the library is"
"did you get los-"

"Lixie, I asked one of our teachers about the direction and no I didn't get lost"
Jeongin gave a reassuring smile and Felix calmed down.
He then looked at Jisung who was literally zoning out.

"jisung, but seriously when did you get in the class I didn't even notice you"
Jeongin sat in his place.

"actually I just came during the lunch break. I'm a member of the student council and today we had a small meeting that's why I was late"

"ohh"

"meeting but about what?"
Felix asked.

"oh you know the football match yesterday we had with another school's team,well our school's team won and the teachers and student council decided to organize a party to celebrate it"
Jisung said all exicted and everyone's face lit up.

"omg really?"
Felix asked and Jisung violently nodded.

"but won't it be boring tho?"
Jeongin kinda seemed uninterested.

"no the music club will be performing and other clubs have also prepared something so it will be fun and both of you have to attend it, no excuses"
Jisung said and folded his arms.

"aishhh fine then I'll come"
Felix hugged Jeongin and said.

"If you're worrying about the outfit, don't cuz I'll help you"

"thanks lix"

A the class started again,boring as usual Jeongin thought.

After the school was over the three of them decided to hangout.
Felix and Jeongin went back to their dorms and Jisung went to his boyfriend.
Jeongin decided to go to the store again to grab some candies incase he needed them and went back.
Felix cooked them some tteokbokki and noodles.
Jeongin did the dishes and both of them went to sleep but he was still really scared about what Chan said.

He went to his bed and pulled his blanket towards his chest.
"i just hope I'll never see you again rude man"
He said and fell asleep holding Foxl.Ny.

okay so this was kinda like a filler,idk what to even write and i also dk where this is going but I'll try to finish it.
thanks for reading ily ♡